Get Your Shields Up!
What do you do when the bad vibes show up and you don’t know where they’re coming from? What about when you constantly feel depleted and can’t figure out why? Here’s a few basic steps to perform to clear your psychic space:
1. Eat something. Seriously. This is the first step towards best practically grounding yourself. It drops you down from being “airy” and therefore more sensitive to the astral, and puts you more solidly in the body. Likewise, going for a walk or getting some exercise are going to help.
2. Make sure your space is positive. Open the windows. Let the light in. Clean up. Get fresh air in. Put on some positive music. Throw out any objects which you feel may be emitting negativity, especially if they were given to you as gifts by people you suspect may be wishing you ill.
3. Now, if you’re experiencing an obsession over somebody, figure out what they want from you. Then figure out what you want from them. If neither particularly makes reasonable sense, you need to let it go. You have a right to a clean psychic space. Nobody should be there who doesn’t have your highest good and best interests at heart.
“We teach people how to treat us.” – Shyla ext. 5431
4. Cut cords. Be ruthless. If you feel you’re connected to somebody who wishes you ill, it’s time to break the connection. Don’t slip into guilt about why it’s OK for them to be sending you negativity or sabotaging messages, for whatever reason. It’s not OK. Ditch them.
5. Clean your space ritually. Once you’ve done the ground work, it’s time to clean up the remaining residue and any lingering crap which may be hovering about on the lower astrals. Here’s some ways to do this, from simple to complex: Take a shower and let the running water carry away the negativity. Sage your space. Cast sea salt or hyssop extract around your digs, especially the door. Burn white candles at the four corners and ask for intercession. Perform a Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (Google it).
6. Go hang out with your support network. Spend time with your family, friends, loved ones or co-workers. The people who you interact with on a regular basis and care about and depend on you are your primary grounding to “this world,” the one in which they need you to be safe. Go enjoy yourself!
7. Laugh it off. The final and best line of defense in any situation where you feel off guard is to laugh at it. Laughter clears out the nervous system, immediately provokes a positive response and makes light of any situation.
“This may sound crazy but laughter is one of the greatest healers of all. Sometimes it’s better to put down the inspirational books and rent a bunch of DVD’s of stand up comedians. No plots, no romance just someone you think is really funny. Good comedians remind us just how absurd life can be. That, in itself is an inspiration.” – Chloe ext. 9421
Be safe and happy!
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.