Psychic Assistance Can Re-Focus Your Job Hunt
Karas from Portland, Maine asks:
I’m a 52 year old single parent. I lost my job and have exhausted my unemployment benefits. I have been sending out resumes, networking, knocking on doors and doing everything to find a job. I’m now behind on my mortgage, auto payments and utilities. I have asked for some financial help from family and friends, but unfortunately the economy has hit them hard as well. I’m terrified I will be out on the street. The stress is unbearable. Do you see any positive in my future?
Psychic Abrielle’s Response:
As I read your questions and concerns about finding a new job and rebuilding your finances, my guides gave me a picture of an enormous umbrella with you nicely protected underneath. The message that they are conveying to me on your behalf is that like an umbrella that protects us and helps us see clearly through harsh weather, you are being guided to the right job and financial success.
For all our California Psychics clients who are feeling insecure about jobs or finances, I have received for all of you and especially for you, Karas, a picture of gold coins and monetary bills pouring over not only the United States, but the whole world. My guides are assuring me that the roller coaster conditions many of you are experiencing in jobs and finances are soon over by the end of the year or earlier.
Psychically, I am receiving strong encouragement for all of you who are in situations such as Karas to keep a strong focus on networking, community or government resources,increased career development and job support groups. New avenues of job growth and opportunities are always opening up and you will need to remain super connected to locate these sudden openings. And my guides are saying loudly “remember how quickly economies have surged forward in other difficult times!”
Karas, my guides are showing me a wonderful picture of a treasure chest that has your name on it and this chest is filled with support and specific directions for you. Inside I am seeing gold coins representing your future prosperity, and also a treasure map that describes specifically where you will want to immediately and quickly focus your efforts to locate job and financial support.
For all our California Psychics readers who are wondering what would they do if they ever faced a situation where there simply seemed to be no opportunities and very little money coming in, after months of effort like Karas, I am receiving that that is the time when you will want to dig deeper into that treasure chest in the following ways:
1. Money is Running Out: check every charitable organization locally and statewide or in your country for short-term help with housing payments and food. Check with your country, state and county assistance bureaus and apply for assistance, if you absolutely have no money. Check in with free credit assitance bureaus for help with creditors.
2. Jobless After Months of Looking: increase not decrease your efforts to include MORE job support groups, including job support and career assistance through your state and government bodies.
3. Networking, Not Working: Almost 80 percent of jobs are filled through networking: if networking is difficult or not working for you, most likely you need to up your skills set on networking. The Internet is filled with free guidance on successful networking and job targeting. Job support networks will absolutely increase your skill set. Ask a successful friend or relative to help you with reviewing how you are networking.
4. Difficult to Find Jobs in Your Job Area: Check out no-cost programs to retrain for a new career. Most states or countries have retraining centers, or educational institutions where you can be retrained and locate a job within a short period of time, at little or no cost to you!
5. Your Resume is Blank After Months of No Work: Volunteer! Not only will future employers applaud you for doing this, you will have even better opportunities to network! Remember that those who work in volunteer organizations want to help others! Don’t know where to begin to volunteer? Go to your free public library and ask the staff where to look! No money even to get to volunteer jobs? Chances are you can be teamed up with someone who can pick you up, or be given public transportation vouchers.
Karas, I am receiving a message for you recognizing the challenges you have, but also acknowledging your strengths to get through this challenge successfully. My guides are holding up your treasure map in front of my eyes with specific guidance for you that you have as many as six job opportunities within the next three months.
To Karas, and all our California Psychics clients, you have my support and admiration as you persevere and remain strong and courageous and connected in your career search!
Do you have a question for Money Matters? Submit your question to Money Matters now.
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.