Why Use Affirmations?
Sometimes people need a pep talk, whether it’s to get them through a difficult time in life or even just to get them in the right frame of mind to face the day. There are those who are lucky enough to be surrounded by people who can offer them those affirmations when necessary, but let’s be honest: friends and loved ones can’t be at your beck and call 24/7. It’s important to be able to derive confidence and love from within as well as without. The bad news is that that can be tough, especially if you’re feeling down on yourself. The good news is that there are affirmations for confidence designed to resolve this exact issue!
Affirmations for confidence and success are quick sayings that you can incorporate into your daily life. You might choose to say them out loud to your reflection as a form of mirror work, or to simply recite them quietly to yourself like a mantra, helping you stay focused. There’s no wrong way to do it, and the best way to master this skill is to get started.
Here are a few
affirmations for confidence to boost your self-esteem and help you achieve
Adopt These Seven Affirmations for Confidence and Success
- “I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.” To succeed, it’s important that you believe in your ability to reach your goals. For many people, this is one of the foundational affirmations for confidence. Using it every day can help you train your brain to think of your strengths first.
- “Today I am not held hostage by old, self-sabotaging habits.” Don’t allow yourself to stay a prisoner of the past. That includes clinging on to self-defeating behaviors and habits. It can take anywhere from 18 to 254 days to break a bad habit, so start identifying bad behaviors early and addressing them as soon as possible. Doing so can have a huge impact on your overall happiness and success.
- “I am not defined by other people’s views of me.” Everyone has a different perspective, and therefore, a different version of you exists in each of their minds. You cannot control other people’s thoughts, even if you feel like their opinions of you are completely inaccurate. You know the truth about how hard you work, how you treat others when no one is watching, and what your motivations are. You are multifaceted, and you are always evolving. If others choose not to see those changes, that’s not your problem.
- “I recognize opportunities for growth.” It can sometimes be difficult to recognize when the Universe is giving you a new opportunity. Not all great opportunities scream “Hey, over here!” Keep yourself open to abundance. In doing so, you ensure that you’re more likely to notice when a door opens in front of you.
- “I am attracting great opportunities.” In keeping with the message above, you can help the Universe not just by staying open-minded about the paths you want to walk but also by doing your best to manifest the future that you’d like to have.
- “Success and abundance flow through me.” People are like prisms. With prisms, white light enters through one end, and a spectrum of colors is cast through the other side. Abundance is like that beautiful rainbow of colors. However, like the initial white light that you shine upon the prism, opportunities require a conduit before they can transform into something new and beautiful. You are that conduit — that prism — and you have to reshape the possibilities before you. Allow yourself to attract richness in your life.
- “I have the strength and courage to overcome any challenge.” There will always be obstacles in your path. However, by using affirmations for confidence to reassure yourself of your ability to overcome said challenges, you can start developing the mental fortitude you need to find new ways forward. Courage isn’t just the ability to face danger. It can also mean having the strength to move forward knowing that the path may be difficult or lonely for a while.
Affirmations for Confidence and Success Matter
There is a childhood rhyme that goes “sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.” Unfortunately, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Words can have strong positive and negative effects on people’s lives. Yet, most individuals are often quick to speak harshly — both to themselves and others — and slow to offer praise. It’s hard to tell why society gives people such a penchant for putting themselves and others down instead of lifting everyone up. For this, let’s add one final saying to this list of affirmations for confidence and kindness: “I will use my words to uplift myself and the people around me.”
Want to build a better future? A Life Path Reading with one of our talented Life Path Psychics can tell you where you’re headed. A Life Path Psychic can help you find what you love so you can love what you do. And if you don’t like where you’re headed, your Life Path Psychic can steer you down a better path. Learn more about our psychics from real testimonials and read through our Destiny & Life Path Blog. For more insight about your destiny & your astrological chart, get your free birth chart report today.
About California Psychics:
California Psychics is the most trusted source of psychic readings. We have delivered over 11 million discreet and confidential psychic readings by phone since 1995. More than a prediction, we are your guide for life’s journey. Learn more about how psychic readings work and explore the California Psychics blog. With over 500 psychics online to choose from with real customer reviews, you’re sure to find the best psychics for you. Call one of our trusted and accurate psychics today! Confidential and secure, real psychics, accurate predictions, 100% guaranteed.