Go Dance in the Rain!
Do at least one of these things each day to help bring you more happiness in August. Then tell us about your adventures in happiness! Having trouble finding happiness again? Talk to Psychic Joyce ext. 9598 to reconnect to what makes you happy.
1. Work on an appreciation mantra. Take a few moments every day to reflect on all you have to be thankful for.
2. Eat healthier foods. Proper nutrients boost happiness and vitality levels!
3. Finish a project you’ve been putting off.
4. Exercise. Activating your endorphins releases stagnant energy and thoughts and boosts feelings of well-being.
5. Be silly! Keep a healthy perspective by laughing at the randomness and ironic quirks life brings.
6. Smile at someone. It may be the quickest way to project and attract happiness.
7. Bring happiness to others’ lives. It often creates more spiritual value than any joy you bring into your own.
8. Laugh. Whatever makes you smile, giggle, or laugh endlessly, do it!
9. Ban your inner critic, and benefit from the positive thoughts that enrich your life.
10. Ban other critics by taking the time to build negative deflection skills against these outside sources.
11. Treat yourself. While your day may be dominated with responsibilities, don’t forget to squeeze in the good stuff, too.
12. Schedule some time with children or animals. Their pure and loving view of life will bring your spirit instant joy in the simplest and most fulfilling form.
13. Cultivate an old friendship. Reminisce together and celebrate with one another the history and strength of the relationship you have built over the years.
14. Nurture a new friendship. With each person you invite into your life, you open yourself up to new experiences and the potential to love.
15. Love your family, your friends, and your significant other. Love is the loftiest and most beautiful of all the emotions. Its selflessness brings the most satisfaction to our lives, and challenges us to be deserving of love in return.
16. Sleep. Proper rest gives you the energy and mental well-being to take on each day.
17. Always follow your gut. Being in tune with you inner compass will help you make decisions that secure your greater happiness.
18. Pick up a new hobby. It’ll add a new joy to your life, and possibly, a useful skill to your repertoire.
19. Challenge a fear. Great or small, if you can overcome something that scares you (even a little), the courage you gain is worth the discomfort.
20. Be optimistic. What you project is what you attract.
21. Meditate. It releases negative built-up energy and reawakens your spiritual connection to everything and everyone.
22. Relax. Taking time out to breathe gives you much needed rejuvenation time.
23. Be OK with saying NO. Attempting to please everyone all the time will just leave you drained and dissatisfied.
24. Make a bucket list. Plan a timeframe to knock out each goal.
25. Discover a new strength. Then use it!
26. Forgive. Let go of any anger or resentment and see how much lighter you feel.
27. Cultivate meaningful goals, and never underestimate a sense of accomplishment. Or, reconstruct old goals. As our lives are constantly in flux, once-desirable goals may not be the best choice for you now.
28. Earn enough money to support basic needs. While making oodles of money won’t bring you ultimate happiness, earning enough to live comfortably lessens stress and increases inner peace.
29. Be organized. It creates a healthier living environment and allows you to be more efficient in your daily life.
30. Obsess less. Let go of the past you cannot change and put appropriate focus on future goals and problem solving.
31. Don’t take life too seriously. Know yourself and what you want, then go dance in the rain!
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.
Ready to find what truly makes you happy?
Talk to a psychic and find out. Call 1.800.573.4830
or choose your psychic now.