Embrace What the Universe is Offering You
We live in a culture of wanting more, more, more! As this desire for abundance relates to our personal lives, it refers to wealth, opulence, and affluence. When seeking “more” of anything, we should strive for quality over quantity. Depending on our individual interests and goals, abundance can manifest itself in a number of beautiful ways on a short-term and long-term basis. Whether we are rich or poor, we all deserve to live abundantly, so here are 15 enjoyable and effective ways to live abundantly:
1. Be mindful of always having a “Half Glass FULL” perspective, on the inside and outside. The energy of what you feel and what you say are always connected.
2. Go to the beach and soak in the abundance of beauty, air, and sand around you. Spend as much time as you like, walk as long as you want, and relax as much as you wish!
3. Think of even the smallest things as big in and of themselves: a jar of pennies, a bowl of soup, a shelf of books… Think of how things like this can serve great purposes and can be fulfilling to many people on many occasions.
4. Make and serve big meals, but do not feel obligated to eat it all or stuff your guests. Enjoy the size, appearance, flavors, and the experience most of all!
5. Take a walk, jog, or run around a new neighborhood and soak in the vast scenery, air, and energy of your surroundings.
6. Make a themed photo album like “My Favorite Places,” “Unforgettable Memories” or “Abundance in My Life.” Display this album prominently in your living room or the room in which you spend the most time.
7. Create a “Vision Board” in which you include pictures of the abundance you want to attract into your life, such as happy children, extra income, vacations…
8. Decide on your own definition of “abundance” and remind yourself of its meaning once a day, week or month.
“Whatever you desire for your career is destined to happen and your intuition will help you.” – Abrielle ext. 9894
9. Bring abundance to others! Donate to a good cause, shelter, family member, friend or neighbor in need.
10. Surround yourself with an abundance of the things you like: dishes full of potpourri, bowls of nuts, plenty of art work on the walls, a closet full of shoes… The list is endless!
11. Keep an abundance of good company! Spend time with the people you care about and the people who love you! Discuss abundance openly with them.
12. Welcome abundance into your life. Sometimes, we say we want certain things, yet our lifestyles prevent us from attaining them. Make smart choices to get what you want in life. For example, if you want wealth, then actively make educational and career choices that will lead to higher income.
13. Make your goals abundantly clear to yourself and others! Talk about the abundance you want in your life. Be realistic, transparent and diligent.
“Know that within your spiritual core you deserve abundance. Stay away from people who say otherwise. Take real action to make your goals happen. If you’re thinking about, but not taking steps in the direction of abundance, you’ll usually end up disappointed.” – William ext. 5131
14. Keep an “Abundance Journal” in which you write about your journey of finding abundance in the things you love. Commit to writing daily, weekly or monthly. Develop a routine that works for you and feels good.
15. Call a psychic for advice on how to achieve abundance in specific areas of need in your life. Sometimes, we may be seeking abundance in the wrong areas so a psychic can steer you in the best direction.
Pick any item(s) from this list, commit to that action, and I’m sure you will see the abundance pour into your life. Like many of the tips I have suggested, if you want abundance, you must welcome it into your life. Wanting abundance is not enough to get it; you must study it, embrace it and celebrate it in every form. Good luck on your abundant journey!