Make a Full Recovery!
We all desire happiness. It is human nature to seek pleasure at home, at work, in relationships and with family. Sometimes, we encounter obstacles that may seem insurmountable, but I am here to tell you that you have the strength to overcome anything and achieve joy in your life again. If you asked any random stranger about life events that have jeopardized their happiness, you would probably hear a range of answers from a car accident to divorce. We can recover fully from all these experiences!
Though it can be hard to move on physically and emotionally, you must make the effort to move forward with your whole body and soul. Here are the crucial ways to grab your second chance at happiness and move on after these very common negative experiences:
Breakup or Divorce
1. Remove all reminders of your former mate. Burn these mementos or pack them away.
2. Start dating again after you have ample time to grieve your last relationship.
3. Leave the past behind. Do not let past relationship hangups and issues creep into your new relationship.
4. Only pursue potential mates who you see a future with and who definitely want the same things as you regarding marriage, children, travel and more.
5. Realize that this devastation has given you the opportunity to meet the true love of your life!
A better relationship is waiting for you. Get tips on how to attract your soulmate from Psychic Dylan ext. 5495!
1. Do not settle unless you will get the maximum you deserve and are entitled to. Otherwise, hire a lawyer!
2. Get a new car that is different from your last one so you are not reminded of the accident again and again.
3. No matter whose fault it was, drive very carefully from now on! Be a very defensive driver so you can possibly avoid the next accident.
4. Be grateful that you are alive and have a second chance to live life to the fullest!
1. Go to rehab! And stay there until you feel clean and strong enough not to relapse.
2. Throw out all drugs and anything that reminds you of them.
3. Disconnect from people you did drugs with, bought from, or who stressed you out to the point of drug abuse.
4. Enjoy every moment of sober living in which your happiness is authentic.
Phsyical, Mental or Emotional Abuse
1. Get therapy or attend support groups regularly.
2. Disconnect completely from your abuser.
3. Report the abuse if you have not done so already. Doing this will prevent the perpetrator from hurting someone else.
4. Recognize that this experience is allowing you to make a difference in the world by speaking up.
“No abuse, no matter what the excuse.” – Psychic Shyla ext. 5431
1. Go back to school to get more education or credentials that will increase your earning potential.
2. Pursue your dream job even if you have to relocate for it.
3. Get a second job as long as you still have time to take care of your emotional and physical health.
4. Appreciate the wealth you do have. No matter how much cash you have, it is still money and it matters.
Death of a Loved One
1. Surround yourself with supportive friends and family.
2. Write a letter to your deceased loved one, and let them know everything you wish to tell them but never got a chance to.
3. Donate their clothes to charity so you can help others and not have this constant reminder around.
4. In addition to or instead of a funeral, have a “Celebration of Life” in which you celebrate all the good years you did have with that person.
They may have crossed over, but they still have a message you need to hear. Get connected to a deceased loved one with help from Psychic Winter ext. 9002.
1. Research your ailment. Look for solutions online and in medical encyclopedias.
2. Visit specialists around the world if your doctor’s care and advice are not helping enough.
3. Seek eastern medicine solutions if western medicine is not working to your standards.
Physical Ailment or Scar
1. Try physical therapy. It has the potential to work wonders.
2. Consider plastic surgery if it is a relatively safe procedure, not too expensive, and the ailment is causing too much depression and anxiety to view daily.
3. Research herbs, vitamins, juices, and exercises that can treat your body issue.
4. Document your successes online so others can benefit too.
Though you may doubt the harshness and effectiveness of these tips, I urge you to give them a try because these are objective ideas that can help you move on. Sometimes we get in our own way of achieving personal happiness because deep down, we feel like we do not deserve happiness. The reality is that you deserve endless joy in this life. Do not be afraid of making a bad decision. Making no decision at all is what will keep you in a rut. Always look and move forward. Use this list as a resource and know that you can always call a psychic to help you get back on the road to happiness.