What is Pisces Self-Care?
Happy Pisces season! As the sweet Fish brings the zodiac season to an end, their energy gets a boost from the cosmos. Everything is heightened for Pisces during this season, including their need for self-care. If you are not an Pisces, you can use this guide to help your Pisces friends and family get the self-care they deserve. You can also use this guide for yourself, for these self-care activities are designed to help you get through Pisces season. Check back next month for a new routine to help you through Aries season.
The oldest child of the zodiac family, Pisces is the twelfth and final sign on the wheel. A naturally emotional being, Pisces will often find themselves in need of self-care. Unlike their zodiac predecessor, Aquarius, however, Pisces is much better at admitting what they need, even as they embrace the things in their life that leave them in need of a little pampering. So, what is Pisces self-care? It’s long soaks in the bath and surrounding themselves with family and friends. It’s losing themselves in crafting for days on end, binge-watching rom coms all day, and having a nice, cleansing cry on a rainy day. It’s rambling walks on the beach, and solo retreats where they can be alone with their thoughts. Pisces self-care is all about staying upbeat and a fair bit of alone time, with just dash of introspection.
What Stresses a Pisces Out?
Pisces are extremely compassionate beings. They’re natural empaths, so the problems and pain of those around them, especially family and friends, can be very distressing. Pisces are excellent problem solvers, and like their neighbor Aquarius, they see the problems around them, and want to solve them. The difference is that Pisces would rather tackle these problems on an individual rather than a global level, and when that becomes difficult, they can become flustered and upset. They won’t give up, because they will do anything for the people they care about, but the longer they go without positive results, the harder it is to stay positive, the easier it is for them to get emotional, and the more stressed out they become over the whole ordeal. Sometimes though, Pisces unintentionally bring their stress on themselves. Being the sign that rules dreams and introspection, they can get lost in their own heads just a little too much, and they take on too much stagnant energy, which can leave them listless and unhappy. So, sweet Fish, here’s your self-care routine to help remove some of those blockages.
Self-Care of the Mind of a Pisces
- Pisces Morning Routine- Routine is not a strong suit for Pisces, nor is any Fish a morning person. The most important aspect of a morning routine for a Pisces is to set the alarm early enough that they can hit the snooze button as many times as they see fit. Once they do manage to roll out of bed, a nice, calming bath followed by some hydrating skin care is essential. That’s about all of the structure in a morning a Pisces can take though. As long as their morning is filled with a nice lie in and plenty of water, they’re good to go for the rest of the day.
- Crafts- Pisces are creative souls through and through. When they need to rest their minds, picking up any sort of craft, be it painting, knitting, or jewelry making, will immediately do the trick. They’re not always good at everything they try, but that doesn’t prevent them from finding enjoyment and peace in the activity, which is the real goal anyway.
- Journaling- Pisces doesn’t need much of an excuse to give themselves some alone time when they need it. They’re very good at introspection, but they do have a bad habit of just letting all of their thoughts build up in their minds without giving them an outlet. That’s why journaling is so perfect for them, because it is a solitary activity that allows them to put their thoughts somewhere that isn’t their own brains. A journal is essentially a personal confidante, but without having to actually speak any words aloud, and while Pisces are hardly shrinking violets, they are protective of their inner thoughts. Journaling is only for them, unless they wish to share it with others, which takes more than one heavy weight off their mind.
Self-Care of the Body of a Pisces
- Exercise- Pisces is probably one of the least competitive out of all of the zodiac, so when looking for an effective workout, organized sports is not the best approach. Gentler forms of exercise that allow the mind to wander a little are best for Pisces. A regular yoga class, Tai Chi, or even dancing will keep Pisces healthy and engaged.
- Water- Being the Fish, any sort of activity in or near the water is an immediate win for Pisces. They love to walk along the beach with family and friends, or even just lounge around sunbathing, as long as they can hear the waves. They can swim for hours in pools or lakes, allowing the water to rejuvenate them, inside and out.
- Sleep- If allowed, Pisces could easily sleep all day, and sometimes they do. They’re the sign of dreams after all, and they love basking in their own dreamy subspaces. While they do have their bouts of wild energy, Pisces prefer to remain on a more even keel when it comes to their daily tasks. In order to accomplish everything on their to do lists, Pisces needs somewhere between eight and nine hours per night. Remember though, all health-related matters, including sleep, should be discussed with a medical professional.
Self-Care of the Heart of a Pisces
- Romantic Partners- Pisces needs actual emotional connection in their romantic relationships. A die-hard romantic, they won’t hesitate to hand over their heart if they feel that special spark. They will also happily tend to their partner’s every need once a relationship has been established, which while great for the receiver of these attentions, can be problematic for the Pisces if they start to neglect themselves. Once a partnership has been established, the best thing Pisces can do for themselves is remember that they have needs too and be just a little selfish sometimes. A loving partner will never begrudge that.
- Friends- Their friends can have a lot of influence on Pisces’ self-esteem. Their feelings about themselves often hinge on what other people think about them, as well as the energy they’re surrounded by. So, even without knowing it, those Pisces deem to be friends usually hold much of the power in the relationship. Pisces is extremely empathetic and loyal to their friends, sometimes bordering on self-sacrificing for them. Sometimes though, all Pisces needs from their friends is to get together for a beach day or for a day of doing crafts. Those are the days when they can just relax and belong.
- Family- Pisces will do pretty much anything for family. They are blindly loyal and generous to a fault when it comes to family members, whether it’s earned or not. Family means everything to a Pisces, something that all Water signs share to a certain degree. They are the people that Pisces turns to when they need to relax, and when they need cheering up. Sometimes though, even family needs a few rules. Pisces needs open and honest communication among family members, and to not be afraid to say no to them every once in a while. They’ll understand.
Self-Care of the Spirit of a Pisces
- Solo Retreat- When Pisces is feeling down or drained, getting away from everything is the best medicine. As much as Pisces love their people, sometimes they just need to sort out their thoughts on their own. A weekend away for some introspection is the perfect way to heal from the stress and the sadness that the world heaps on their shoulders.
- Visualization Meditation- One of Pisces’ favorite things to do is lay in bed, and this is a meditation that can be done while doing just that! Perfect for incorporating in the Pisces’ morning routine, they should spend a little time while waking up imagining how the day will unfold and manifesting positive energy. Increase the power of this meditation by tapping into the five senses as well. Once mastered, visualization meditations can be done to help manifest improvements in career, romance, and even finances.
- Have a Good Cry- There’s no getting around the fact that Water signs, and Pisces in particular, are emotional creatures, so why not take advantage of it. Just like a rainstorm, crying clears the air, and since Pisces is rarely ashamed of their emotions, they should use them to help lighten their souls when necessary.
What Relaxes a Pisces?
- Psychic Hobbies- Pisces is one of the most spiritual and psychic signs of the zodiac. They love anything to do with dreams, crystals, Tarot, or numerology, and could spend hours watching anything ghost related. Taking some alone time to read with their cards or going on a ghost hunt with friends is the height of enjoyment for them. They feel like they fit in with these surroundings, and that relaxes them a great deal.
- Foot Massage or Pedicure- Pisces rules the feet, so anything that pampers that part of their anatomy is going to make them melt like butter. A foot massage, pedicure, or even just soaking their feet in an Epsom salt bath is the perfect end to a long and stressful day.
Activities Where a Pisces Can Really Let Go
- Being Outdoors- Pisces will always be drawn to water, and while that will always leave some indoor activities open to them, the outdoors will always hold Pisces’ heart. Any outdoor activity that’s close to or in the water will leave Pisces acting like a little kid again, because the Fish cannot resist the siren song of the waves.
- Music- Music speaks to the creative soul of the Fish. Sometimes they’ll turn up the volume as loud as possible and dance out their stress. Other times they’ll let calmer, more meditative tunes carry them away into their brilliant imaginations. Being the natural artists that they are, many Pisces may even play one or more instruments, and even write their own music. Music is a mutable, magical thing, and the infinite possibilities that exist within the medium speak to the soul of every Pisces.
Pisces’ True Guilty Pleasure
- Rom-Coms- Pisces are die hard romantics, and if they have nothing better to do on a rainy day, they will happily curl up on the couch and indulge their sappy natures. The Fish loves nothing more than bingeing romantic comedies, especially while wearing their pajamas, and eating a pint of ice cream. That may be the height of indulgence, but who actually cares? No one has the right to judge, because everyone has a guilty pleasure, and finding joy in romance is hardly something to be ashamed of sweet Pisces.
Self-care may be just a trend for some, but for Pisces, it is essential. They are generous beings who give too much of themselves to their friends and loved ones on a daily basis. For Pisces, self-care is necessary for them to rejuvenate their minds, bodies, and souls so that they can continue to do what they enjoy and help the people they care about. It’s time for these giving beings to give a little back to themselves.
You have a life purpose. Wondering what you’re meant to do? You won’t know until you get a life path reading with one of our talented life path psychics. A life path psychic can help you find what you love so you can love what you do.
Find a life path psychic or learn more about a life path reading.
About California Psychics
California Psychics is the most trusted source of psychic readings. We have delivered over 6 million discreet and confidential psychic readings by phone since 1995. More than a prediction, we are your guide for life’s journey. Serenity, happiness, and success are just a phone call away. With over 400 psychics online to choose from, you’re sure to find the best psychics for you. Call one of our trusted and accurate psychics today! Confidential and secure, real psychics, accurate predictions, 100% guaranteed.