What to Avoid if You Want to Get Away Safely!
If you just went through a break-up there are five things you shouldn’t do if you want to make it out of the relationship with stability and sanity.
5. Don’t stay friends right now. There is no way you can remain friends with an ex if you still have feelings for him. All remaining friends does is give him permission to treat you like crap while he borrows money from you, have occasional sex with you when he can’t find anyone else, and lean on you for emotional support when he has a bad day—all the time pompously telling you, you’re not a couple! He’s not going to have an epiphany and realize breaking up with you was a bad idea. He’s just going to use you until he finds someone to take your place.
4. Leave him alone. I must repeat myself here… He has chosen to break up with you. He wants to be on his own. That means he can pay his own bills and take care of his own emotional and sexual needs without you! I don’t care how pathetic he is or how good the sex is. He doesn’t want a commitment anymore. All he’s doing is using you until he can find someone else to fill those needs and then you’ll have to go through all that pain and rejection again!
3. Keep connected with his Facebook, Twitter, blog, or any other source of social media where you can see his every move. Do you really want to torture yourself with each new female friend he adds and see cutesy little comments from women you know were interested in him in the past? There is absolutely no reason to torture yourself like this! Delete him and block him immediately!
2. Don’t pour over old pictures of the two of you during happier times, read old letters, and sob over the teddy bear he won for you during your first date. Relationships evolve, and if you’re not growing together, you’re growing apart. Put all the pictures, letters and cards in a box, and if you’re not strong enough to get rid of them right now, give them to a friend with strict instructions not to give them back for at least six months! All these things do is make you think of him, and the lost relationship. It’s time to start building some new memories!
1. Don’t sit there torturing yourself with the thought that he’s suddenly turned into Prince Charming after finding another Princess. He was a selfish, lazy toad when he was with you, and he’ll be a selfish, lazy toad with the next one! Be thankful you’re free of this louse, and able to start a new story, with you as the star!
By following these five post-breakup tips you’ll more easily make the transition from being a couple to being single. While the pain might seem unbearable, following this advice will lessen the sting and help you avoid further pain.
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.