Lines to Have Your Guard Up For
Would a married man having an affair with you tell a lie? Nooo… and it certainly wouldn’t sound like one of these lines:
5. “We’re staying together for the kids, and as soon as they’re out of the house, I’ll be free!” If his morals are so impeccable that he can’t break up the family, he’s not going to be having an affair in the first place. This is an excuse to keep you hanging in there for another XX years, until he can think of another excuse why he can’t leave. Why is your life on hold, while he (and his family) lives his?
4. “But if I leave her now, she’ll get the money/house/dog. I’ll leave her as soon as I find a way to dupe her out of the money/house/dog.” My only comment is this: What kind of a man would do that, and if he’ll do it to the woman he built a family with, what makes you think he wouldn’t do it to you? (If, in fact he ever does come up with that plan.)
3. “I can talk to you, feel for you, etc., like I’ve never been able to with her.” So… why is he still with her? If it’s that incredible a connection he has with you, he’s going to want to be with you and not take the chance that you could find someone else. You deserve someone who actually shows you how special you are all the time, not just during the time he can sneak away from his wife.
2. “I’m so miserable, and she treats me terribly; she watches my every move!” Umm… he’s having an affair, and I’m sure she knows “something” is up; there is such a thing as “women’s intuition.” And, like any person who feels their partner is cheating, they’re going to nose around to try to find out the truth.
1. “We’re really broken up, are just roommates, and sleep in separate beds.” If she is indeed just a roommate, then you shouldn’t have to sneak around, and she shouldn’t have a problem with your dating her “soon to be ex.” What does a “roommate” care who he dates? Trust me… if they’re still living together, and he’s sneaking around hiding you from her, they’re still a couple, still sharing a bed, and chances are, they’re still having sex—and he has no intention of leaving.
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.