Find the True Radiance Within
Beauty comes from within. There is no arguing the radiance of a happy child or a couple in love. When you’re content, peaceful or happy, beauty seems to simply ooze from your pores, infecting those around you with your glow. Access to that inner beauty can be hard to come by when we’re stressed, tired or unsatisfied. We’ve all had days where no matter what we do with our hair, makeup or clothes, we still feel unattractive. While there are thousands of products to address every skin, weight or style issue, sometimes what we really need is an energy boost from the inside out.
Here are some simple tips to creating beauty and energizing your spirit in a way that people will both see and feel.
1. Drink Water. Did you know that 80 – 90 percent of us are chronically dehydrated? Since your body is almost all made up of water, it makes sense that when you don’t get enough pure water, your body, skin and mind go into a drought! Drinking enough water not only replenishes your organs, it also rejuvenates your skin, flushes toxins, decreases dark circles, suppresses the appetite, decreases fatigue, optimizes mental clarity and helps to maintain muscle tone. Here’s the kicker: Water is conductive, which means that when you intentionally program your water with thoughts of love, beauty and health, your cells receive the new program as you drink it! Try holding a cup of water in your hands and charging it with thoughts of health and vitality before you drink it.
2. Bathe in Sunlight. Just for a moment, forget all the talk of staying out of the sun, and give yourself a sun bath! The sun, our magnificent star, also happens to be your source of life. Go outside for twenty minutes, preferably in the morning or late afternoon, and open your mind and heart to the sun. Let the rays of pure energy flow into you, helping to increase circulation (read: skin glow!) and boost your immune system. Sunlight is known to naturally elevate your mood and most importantly, can connect you to your own life force. Imagine that you are an empty vessel and let the sunlight pour into you like golden light into an overflowing cup! Like charging up a battery, a little bit of sunlight can keep you vital and glowing all day long.
3. Go Outside. This goes had in had with sunlight, but now we’re thinking big picture. My no-nonsense best friend has a simple recipe she uses for getting out of a funk: twenty seconds to change out of pajamas, thirty seconds to apply sunscreen, 20 seconds to put on shoes, 2 minutes once outside to get over yourself and start to let everything else in. That’s right. Get out in nature. Go for a walk in the park. Be around living, green things! Even if it’s storming, just take a moment to feel the wind on your face and breath in fresh air. The earth is full of vital, life-giving energy, everywhere you turn. Let yourself be a part of it.
4. Breathe. So simple and so easy to forget. When you’re at a stressful board meeting or running late to pick up your kids, you can bet you’re breathing shallow and fast. Take a moment to stop and drop your breath down into your belly. Taking the time to breath in a deep and even fashion, especially when stressed, will no only return your mind to a calm state; it will decrease the tightening of skin around your face and relax your body. When you are tense, people are subtly aware that your energy is not “safe.” When we relax our body and mind through conscious breathing, our body language and or energy becomes more graceful and inviting. We become someone people are naturally drawn to, even if they don’t know why. Begin your morning with five minutes of conscious deep breathing and let the calm state of awareness carry you through your day.
5. Don’t forget to smile. Life may not always serve us up the best dish of the day, but when we remember to smile, we not only bring a little light into the life of the person we are smiling at, we also send a message to our body that we deserve to be happy, that we can create happiness and that happiness naturally begets radiance!
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.
Looking for ways to let your inner light shine?
Talk to a psychic and find the answers you’re looking for. Call 1.800.573.4830
or choose your psychic now.