Are You Falling in Love With the Wrong Person?
There’s a number of signs that you’re falling in love with the wrong person. You have to acknowledge these signs in order for you to be able to do something about it though! Remember that game we played as kids? The one where we plugged our fingers into our ears, shut our eyes, and hummed or sang? We did not want to hear or see something. We still do it. We all do to some extent. It’s that we are just not wanting, or able, to witness that information. However, this can be a harmful, even fatal practice! We are ignoring warning signals blaring in our intuitions!
One of the great things about talking to a psychic is that it’s private. Nobody will ever know what you talked about. They can never repeat it to another friend. It’s a system that was created to help you to really be yourself and to look at your life with open eyes, with someone who wants to help you, with no earlier or preconceived notions of you. Once you find one of us who”fits” (a good frequency match, connection), it really is a safe place to ask all those questions that have haunted you. Are any of these statements familiar?
1. They repeatedly disappear, and make excuses about where they were, or why they didn’t answer their phone.
2. They make up reasons why they are still on the dating site where they met you.
3. There are pictures of them with someone else on Facebook.
4. Their Facebook status still says “single.”
5. They are always really nice after they do something to hurt you, and then slowly go back to being who they were before (Watch out for this because it can escalate to abuse!).
6. They borrow money and never pay you back.
7. They use your money, are not interested in earning their own, or simple claim they “can’t work.”
8. They keep up a connection, but you wind up being alone most of the time.
9. You aren’t allowed to call, or come over to their place at times, or at all.
10. They talk down to you, call you names or make you feel bad about yourself.
11. They have ever hit, pushed or harmed you.
I know you love them. That’s why you have convinced yourself to put up with their crazy behavior. Yet even if they love you with the best of their ability, in some way they are damaged and can’t give you full, spiritual love. “Soul mate” doesn’t mean there is just one connection for you in each lifetime. It means that your souls are connected on a deeper level. If your current “soul mate” is broken or unable to rise to a decent and loving behavior, it’s time to stop wasting your life in codependency and get clear!
You deserve, and have a spiritual right, to be in a healthy relationship! Don’t waste weeks, months or even years! Get clear about the give-and-take, and if it’s all take… take off! There are indeed many, many spirits out there that are looking for love. We talk to them all the time. Love yourself and love will find you!
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.