Get a Reality Check on Your Relationships
I have talked to clients that seem to stay “stuck” in the ruts of an unhappy relationship or situation for years. How does this happen to good, intelligent folks? Easy. You are too close to the forest to see the trees; you lose perspective and are unable to tell what is good, or not so good, in the connection.
It’s time to realize when you need to look at your relationship and reevaluate where you’re at, what you’re doing, why you’re still in it and if you plan to continue in the relationship. Here are seven “reality checks” for your love life:
1. It’s hard for you to concentrate on what is going on around you in your normal day to day life. You feel yourself “disconnecting” from the everyday relationships, friendships, and conversations, losing interest in things you used to enjoy doing. Get personalized advice, contact a psychic today!
2. You have to keep telling yourself, reminding yourself, of the “reality” you want to believe exists, and you seem to deny any opinions or information that disagrees with that “picture of your relationship.”
3. Your friends, family, and even coworkers, keep making little comments or outright telling you that you need to look at the situation more clearly, or at least challenge your fantasy. Or, if they are less comfortable talking about it, will lower their eyes and grow quiet when your lover’s name comes up.
4. You tell yourself, “Okay, I’m going to give it another month, and if things are still this bad, I’ll break it off.” But then, weeks go by, and then months and you are still putting off “dealing with” the situation. Or you just keep giving them one more “chance” after another… and another… and yet another chance. Time goes by, and you find yourself one, two or 10 years stuck in the same situation.
5. You avoid time alone without distraction because that is when you have to face your own self and deal with the fact that you have been ignoring your own doubts; the self conscious plea for help in your eyes in the mirror.
6. You find yourself wearing a “mask” while with your lover because you don’t feel comfortable just being yourself. You have to keep alert to each word and action, and it’s exhausting for you, but you fear letting “down your guard.”
7. You walk by a mirror or reflection by surprise and you seem to look profoundly unhappy.
If any of these catch your attention, then you need to set aside some time to be alone, and to either meditate or use prayer to get inside your own head and heart. It is so easy to loose the perspective needed to be clear. If you need help, psychics can usually help you to find your own place of clarity… we can help you to focus and really, honestly, look at the relationship and the potential future.
Then you can set up the steps or actions needed to change your life, and to become happier, clearer, and open to a real and authentic lover.
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.
What’s ahead for your relationships?
Talk to a psychic and find out how to find the answers you’re looking for. Call 1.800.573.4830
or choose your psychic now.