What Men Don’t Want You to Know
While men may seem like open books to women, they still are capable of keeping certain aspects of their personalities secret. If you’re ready to get the lowdown on some “less than savory” secrets, read on!
1. Men don’t need romance. When it comes to sex, women may want or prefer all the romantic bells and whistles—such as candles, music, and roses—but if it were up to the men, they’d just prefer you (perhaps adorned in a cute teddy on occasion).
2. Every man has pictured you naked. It’s inherent in man’s nature to look at every woman and at times, imagine them au natural. This behavior is based on masculine instincts over which men seem to have little or no control, and rarely admit to women!
3. At some point, he has probably fantasized having sex with the other women in your life (friends, family, coworkers). Unfortunately, it’s also in man’s nature to imagine such primal actions even if he would never (ever) act on them.
“People we attract into our life are reflections of who we are, therefore become first what it is you want to attract.” – Rivers ext. 5273
4. Until pressed to admit he’s in a relationship, many men enjoy flirting with women, giving them the impression that he’s available. This doesn’t make him a scumbag unless it’s excessive. Like women, men like to feel desirable even if they are in a happy relationship. His flirting with another female in no way means he actually wants to be with that woman.
5. Most men will always be a little insecure about the size of their penis. They sometimes wonder if you would prefer a more generously endowed partner or if he has failed to live up to the dimensions of your former lovers.
6. Men are easily turned off by women who always complain about their bodies (and they are probably much less critical about your body than you are). It displays a lack of confidence, it makes them feel as though they have to serve as your personal self-confidence coach, and it has a dampening effect on mood for great sex.
“You must first decide that you are worthy of love and that your value to be loved is not determined by someone else but yourself.” – William ext. 5131
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.
If it’s hard to understand your partner, try a psychic reading. A psychic can reveal insights that will illuminate your relationship! Call 1.800.573.4830
or choose your psychic now.