You still haven’t met the man or woman of your dreams, but there are five great ways that you can find Mrs. or Mr. Right.
Are You Looking in All the Right Places?
You’re looking for the man or woman of your dreams and it feels like you’ve been searching for a long time, right? Your friends smile kindly and point out your fine points, but you know they’re wondering why you haven’t connected with someone special. Relax. There’s nothing wrong with you! You might just be looking for your soul mate in the wrong places.
Men and women will tell you they have seldom, if ever, been hit on in the course of daily life. That happens on TV and in movies, but not in real time. Romances begin in the most unexpected places, but you can plan your activities so that you’ll be in the best places at the right times. If you’re a photographer, for example, you’ll more likely find a love interest at the local scenic spot on Sunday afternoon, than in a singles bar on Friday night. Get personalized advice, contact a psychic today!
Before you seek your new love, be sure you’ve got your own stuff in order. Look inside yourself and get in touch with you needs, your motivations, and you heart’s desire. Center your spirit, get your body in top health, and untangle your mind. If you love yourself first, others will follow. Then, just get out there.
1. Go to school. If you’re not a student, become one. Taking a class in something that interests you puts you in touch with people who share that interest. The classroom is a great place for conversation. Break time is an opportunity to buy a new friend a coffee. Homework means a chance to collaborate.
2. Attend church. Been slacking lately? Get back into your church for a sense of community and the chance to participate in groups, committees, and activities. If you don’t meet people there, you’re not trying.
3. Bond with your friends. Ask a trusted friend to arrange a meeting with someone who is also looking. Make sure you and your friend see eye-to-eye on what your needs are, and that your friend is willing to help you, not manage you.
“People we attract into our life are reflections of who we are, therefore become first what it is you want to attract.” – Rivers ext. 5273
4. Volunteer to do something good for someone else. Find a service organization you can put yourself into with joy and an open heart. Participate for the good you can do others and for your own spiritual growth you’ll experience. But you never know who else is there to grow in spirit and in new friendships!
5. Carefully try an online dating service. Cautionary note: Choose such a service carefully. When you write your profile, DO NOT include identifying info or your real life contact info. Meet only in public places during daytime hours.
Consult a psychic advisor or an astrologer to find the most auspicious times for you to seek out new people, engage in new activities, and delve into matters of the heart. Even if you’ve never tried this approach, you’ll enjoy finding out what you might not be aware of.
The best advice anyone can give is to live your life fully. Make yourself happy, engage in a variety of activities, and be open to new friendships. If you relax and allow joy into your life, you’ll find things of unexpected delight are not far behind.
“You must first decide that you are worthy of love and that your value to be loved is not determined by someone else but yourself.” – William ext. 5131
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.