The ways to flirt with and seduce a partner are many, but by touch may be one of the most sensual.
Win Your Way to Their Heart the Hands-On Way
You can touch someone in one way and get smacked for your trouble, or touch in another way and be rewarded with soft smiles and sounds of delight. Hips, lips, hair, hands—what makes the difference? How can you make sure you’re flirting and seducing your target instead of ticking them off? Flirt tastefully and respect private space.
1. Remember that a flirty or seductive touch is a replacement for body warmth. If you and she are not quite ready for full throttle, keep your touch light and kind of brief, but don’t give up.
2. When you flirt or your goal is light seduction, keep a bit of space between you and your intended. Don’t crowd, don’t rush. Move in gently, slowly.
3. Touch areas of skin that would never be thought off limits in our culture, but do have lots of sensitive nerve endings. Inner arm. Inside elbow. Cheek. Hands. Even playing footsie is fun and sexy-flirty when you’re relaxed and comfortable.
4. If your touch causes a negative or puzzling reaction, back off. You might try later or watch for signals, but you never know if your intended’s history includes some event that made touching a little intimidating.
5. Try the old-fashioned charming customs that have gone out of fashion. Hand kissing, anyone? Kiss the tips of her fingers? Lots of nerve endings there. So romantic! She’ll remember your panache when she’s daydreaming.
6. Believe it or not, hair touching has been a sign of romance since the dawn of time. He touches hers, enjoying the silky softness. She touches her own, or flips it over her shoulder, making herself open to approach, or inviting his touch. He runs his fingers through his own hair—a classic sign of interest in some lucky she.
7. A kiss can be anything from platonic to ravishingly sexy and hot, so watch it. Plan your approach. Flirting? A quick cheek buzz and a laugh. Seducing? You’ll move in for a soft, slightly lingering, closed lip kiss that leaves your target longing for more.
“Relationships magnify the human experience.” – Quinn ext. 5484
8. Flirting doesn’t involve touching erogenous zones. However, you can cross a few more boundaries with seduction as long as you pay attention to signals. You better be good at reading mmm yes and NO WAY! If yes, try a soft stroke of the hip or waist area, small of her back, back of her neck. Yep, it works on men, too.
9. Use all your senses to stir romance. Speak softly and caringly. Focus your gaze on your intended and forget about checking out the field. Use touch, even casual touching, frequently. Take in her (or his) scent and comment on it. Listen to what is said. Tune in her psychic energies. Get it? It’s a whole package.
10. Hugging is a great come-on when it’s used right, and who can object to a warm hug? Hold that hug a second or two longer than expected. Press ever-so-gently to bind the two of you closer for a second. Let go, step away, and then smile your warmest smile right into his (or her) eyes.
Human beings thrive on warmth of touch, and we’re compelled to procreate, so we’re pre-programmed to enjoy and encourage closeness. A man or woman who understands how to simmer, bubble, then boil over at the right time is really sexy. There’s nothing klutzier than someone who dives in and takes possession without caring if the welcome light is on.
“Attracting sex is simple. The hard part is when someone believes that sex and love are the same or that one will naturally lead to the other.” – Reed ext. 5105
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.
How can you get closer to that special someone?
Talk to a psychic and find out how to find the answers you’re looking for. Call 1.800.573.4830
or choose your psychic now.