Feel Like You Have It Even if You Don’t Have It Yet
Are you waiting for something important to happen? Are you waiting for the perfect romantic partner or the perfect job? Are your waiting for a bigger bank account? Are you waiting to be the perfect weight? We all want something we don’t have and when we want something, we want it to be perfect. But my loving question to you is, “Do you even know what it feels like to have the perfect thing you want so badly?” You may be saying to yourself, “How can I know what it feels like if I don’t have it?” Well, I am here to tell you that you can feel what it’s like to have the perfect thing you want, before you even get it. I’m also here to tell you that in order to get that perfect thing you want, you need to feel like you have it already.
Call Psychic Valerie ext. 5855 for a detailed life path reading. Click here to get started!
Here’s what you can do to feel the feelings of success without having succeeded yet:
1. Purposefully people your world. Go out and connect with people who only bring out the best version of you. They are the people who will make you reach just a little higher and try just a little harder. You will become each other’s cheerleaders.
2. Play music that feeds your heart and soul. It’s the music that makes you feel good. If you want romantic love, listen to romantic music. If you want a better job, listen to music that makes you feel strong and motivated. The right music makes you feel like you have it already, whatever it is.
3. Laugh a lot. Laughter raises your vibrations and allows you to get out of your own way. It also reduces stress.
4. Stop overthinking. We are all guilty of this from time to time, but it keeps us from making decisions and moving forward.
5. Watch movies. Movies can be great visual representations of the life you want. If you want romantic love, watch a romantic movie where the onscreen couple’s romance emulates the romance you want. If you feel loving and romantic without a relationship, you will feel like you have it already—that romantic love.
6. Be happy for other people. If a friend gets a new job, has a baby or marries the love of their life, be happy for them. Resist the urge to feel jealous or resentful, especially if someone else has exactly what you want. Jealousy and resentment will only slow you down.
7. Read books. Like movies, you can use books as literary representations of what you want in life. You can also read motivational books that help you feel better about yourself.
What You’re Telling the Universe
When you are seeking out the good feelings that come with success, before you are even successful, you are telling the universe, “More of this, please.” The universe will respond positively and give your more experiences that will make you feel happy. So make a game of it! Bring as many positive people and experiences as you can into your life. With every positive, happy feeling you create, you are raising your vibrations and positive energy will radiate from you.
Appreciation and Co-Creation
When something good happens, appreciate it and enjoy it! This ensures that you’ll experience more good things that make you happy. When you seek out positive, happy experiences, you are co-creating your life. If you bring happy feelings into your life, the universe will bring you more.
It’s time to stop wishing for things. It’s time to start creating your happy life filled with good feelings! Feel like you have it already!
Psychic Valerie ext. 5855