Quotes to Uplift Your Spirit
Psychic Kelli ext. 5130 has been with California Psychics for over 4 years. About a year ago, I asked our psychics to send us their inspiring thoughts and Kelli never stopped sending them in! Over the year, I’ve collected many Kelli quotes and want to share some of them with you. These inspiring and soulful quotes come to Psychic Kelli, through her guides, during her meditations. Some are long. Some are short. Each one speaks to a moment in life when you have to make a choice—to believe in yourself or not. I hope they inspire you as much as they have inspired and supported me through this past year.
1. Our dreams create our reality.
2. Gratitude is not only your great strength but the wellspring of all your blessings.
3. Our negative thinking gets in the way of our desires and even our greater good. We rely on our thinking too heavily and begin fueling our fears with negative dialogue which interferes with what we really want. We forget the wisdom of our heart.
4. Look at everything that has brought you to this day—the joys, sorrows, lessons, tests and tribulations. Bless it and release it all. For in doing so you reclaim what is truly yours—your power in the universe.
5. Some things have no proof. They simply are.
6. The difference between our possible and impossible desires is what we allow ourselves to believe.
7. The future gets here soon enough. Embracing our desires with joy creates the outcome.
8. We are immortal until our work is done.
9. We often confuse what we “need” with what we “want.” This is helpful when we ponder if we are actually “in love” and if this love is the “real thing.”
10. When we fear the truth it will remain invisible to us.
11. Worry will not prevent tomorrow’s troubles. It will prevent today’s happiness.
12. Your soul will never go out of style.
13. When you know what to do, taking the high road is easy. When you don’t know what to do, taking the high road is wise.
14. You have the power within you to help and heal yourself and others.
15. To be truly fulfilled, live an ordinary life in an extraordinary way.
16. Life is like a rose. We can drink in its beauty, savor its sweetness or collect its thorns.
17. A positive outcome requires a positive vision.
18. Apart from the tangled web of chance and the tightly woven fabric of fate, you have the power to make a difference, to weave a different pattern. By your own thoughts and actions, you can change your life and create your future. Life is what is happening while you wait for it to begin.
19. Average people are capable of extraordinary things.
20. By your own thoughts and actions, you can change your life and create your future.
21. Embrace your desires with a smile in your heart. If we are afraid of our wish, what universe would grant it?
22. Every desire has a risk. Embrace and nurture your desire with love and a smile. Don’t nurture your fear or doubt.
23. It is vitally important to never let our mind get so filled with worry that we forget to sing the song of our heart.
24. Gratitude is not only a great strength. It’s also the wellspring of all your blessings.
25. When you show greater compassion towards yourself, the universe automatically responds by rewarding you with greater blessings.
26. When patience is put into practice it becomes grace.
27. When people feel powerless about their future and the future of their desires, this is a good reminder for what they probably already know in their heart, but their own heart has forgotten to sing the song of their dreams. It is vitally important to never let our minds get so filled with worry that we forget to sing the song of our heart.
28. The most powerful moment of your life is now.
29. There are few straight lines in nature and love. The future arrives on the curve of time and space and, often, with twists and turns we can’t see when we look at the road ahead. Walking a straight path with confidence allows us to look up at the stars and heaven where our dreams begin.
30. Ordinary people fall in love every day and this is extraordinary.