Stop Screwing Yourself Up in Five Easy Steps
The unconscious is extremely powerful, and we can sometimes be completely unaware of the actions we’re taking, no matter how destructive. A negative mind only leads us to negative actions, and we may not know that we’re constantly thinking negatively. We may feel like “bad” things always happen to us and that we’re never good enough. This way of thinking can cause us to fall into self-sabotage and may create more hurdles and problems in our lives.
If you’ve already become a victim of self-sabotage, there are many ways in which you can get yourself out of it. Don’t worry, a negative mind can turn itself around and you can live a more positive and happy life. Here’s how you can overcome and stop self-sabotage in five easy steps. Get started on your path to a more fulfilling, happier life. You deserve it!
1. Recognize it. It’s very important to be aware of your thought process and actions that you take. If you feel you are sabotaging all of your goals and successes, stop and acknowledge it. This is the first step to overcoming self-sabotage.
2. Meditate. Use meditation to sit with your thoughts and feelings. Many of us get so wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of life that we forget to connect with our inner self. Sit for five to ten minutes a day and allow yourself to feel your feelings. The more we place a block on our feelings, the more we may always fall into self-sabotage patterns.
3. Look at Your Goals. Have you prevented yourself from achieving your goals? Has there been a time where everything was placed in front of you, when you were beginning to feel success, and then you found a way to destroy it? People who suffer from self-sabotage usually create their own drama and tend to stop any positive experiences from happening. This is driven from fear and the fear of success.
4. Try Journaling and Writing Down Your Thought Process. It’s important to see where your thoughts are going and when you tend to turn to self-sabotage. After journaling for a few days, read over your thoughts and feelings. Catch the phrases that are negative and turn them into positives. Forget the “I should”s and “I have to”s and turn them around to “I can and I want to.” Even if you don’t believe it, the more you re-phrase your language, the more you will eventually believe it.
5. Have Compassion. It’s time you stopped self-sabotage in its tracks by loving yourself more and giving yourself a break. It’s so much easier to feel down and out and fall into a negative thought process. It takes more energy and focus to keep positive. Happiness is what you deserve, so why not start within yourself? You are the key to your own success and the sooner you feel more compassion towards yourself and forgive yourself for any past mistakes, the sooner you will be free from self-sabotage.
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.