Obstacles Greater than Objects
Overcoming obstacles to manifest the heart’s desires is a challenge everyone must face at least once in their lives. Obstacles in any form can be pretty tough to overcome, but when they come in the form of people, they can get a whole lot tougher.
Honesty and Examination
To help you better manifest what you want and need without constraint, ask yourself: Who do you have around you? To whom do you listen and allow to influence and control you? Do you have anchors around your neck in the form of family or friends weighing you down, or the human equivalent of brick walls blocking your path? Do you have antagonistic doubters who systematically attempt to destroy your hopes and dreams?
Manifest Your Desires
As an example, say you want to be an entertainer, but you have people telling you to “forget it” and get a “real” job. Or you want to explore your psychic abilities but live around someone who is an unbelieving cynic and refuses to allow you any peace to even meditate. Do they tell you that you’ll never amount to anything, cruelly undermining you at every turn?
Do you want to end this abuse in your life? Yes, of course you do. Then start with this mantra: “I’ll show you.” It’s a truly powerful motivator.
Doubt and Your Relationships
Of course, not everyone who expresses doubt does so to be hurtful. It may just be they are afraid for you and worry about your well-being. Loving partners will listen to you and try to work out a way where you can follow your dreams while both of you are still tending to your relationship. Family members and friends who love you will do their best to be supportive of you.
But there will always be people who try to discourage you. Some because they are jealous of you, or merely mean-spirited and cannot stand that you are trying to make something of yourself. Ignore them and carry on. Ironically, you will probably find the users and abusers to be the first in line to try to benefit from your success once you achieve it.
Red Flag Behaviors
Think of the story about the crabs in a bucket: When one crab tries to crawl up to escape and almost succeeds, the others grab hold of it and pull it back in so it will share the same fate as the rest of them. This is the mentality of: “If I can’t have it, neither can you.”
Here are some red flag examples of how others may try to crush your dreams:
- If you’re on any kind of visual media and they always “forget” to watch.
- If you have events or shows displaying your work, and though both invited and expected, they don’t ever bother to show up.
- If you obtain a sought-after award, get a promotion, or finally reach an important goal, they belittle it.
- They play the one-upmanship game, attempting to compete with you in order to make themselves feel superior and make you feel small.
- They make subtle, belittling remarks about your favorite things that make you associate them with a insecurities.
- If you have needed equipment or materials and they somehow always manage to break something.
If anyone around you consistently displays this kind of negative behavior, make your escape plans and leave these toxic people far behind as soon as you can. Leaving them behind doesn’t remove all of the obstacles in your path, but it does take down a massive one.
How to Overcome Internal Obstacles
Are you struggling with inner conflict? It may be that naysayers are acting as a kind of cruel mirror, reflecting your worst doubts and fears right back at you. If you’re with someone who doesn’t believe in you, it’s time to ask if you believe in yourself. Do you really want it enough to do what must be done to attain it?
Identify the negatives and destroy them with positives:
- Fear: Every time fear comes up, tell yourself: “I choose faith over fear,” and keep going. Remind yourself that, “There is no failure. There is only feedback.” ~ Robert Allen
- Lack of Focus: Refocus by using your self-discipline to finish what you start. Pick one and get it done. Refuse to give up or give in to complacency. Release distractions.
- Perfectionism: If you feel what you have isn’t good enough, you might never put it out in the world, but take the risk anyway. Use feedback to improve it.
A Crystal Grid for Removing Obstacles
Sometimes in life, you run into obstacles that need a little external help to remove. That’s when tools like crystals and crystals grids can come in handy. Watch the video below for how to put together a crystal grid that will help you remove obstacles in your path, either physical or metaphorical, and then see the list of crystals you’ll need, and why they’re helpful.
The crystals for your grid:
- Center: Indonesian Tektite (meteor impact glass)- Clears away falsehoods and inner doubts.
- Star & Inner Petal: Kyanite Blade- Removes inner blockages, helps move energy through the body, and creates a calm atmosphere.
- Additional Inner Position: Emerald- Encourages calm and balance.
- Middle Circle: Rose Quartz- Opens the heart to encourage inner healing and self-love.
- Open Circle: Amethyst Elestial and Carnelian Agate- Amethyst Elestial clears away past trauma and negative karma, while Carnelian Agate removes apathy and gifts courage.
- Outer Point: Green Aventurine- Breaks up old habits and heals disappointment to make way for greater opportunity.
- Outside Circle: Lapis & Clear Quartz- Lapis balances the chakras and reveals inner truths. Clear Quartz absorbs negative energy and releases it.
Gift Yourself Inspiration
To overcome obstacles, believe in your heart’s desire, commit to your passion, and trust the Universe to assist you. It’s not always an easy road, but it is one worth traveling on. But that doesn’t mean you won’t need encouragement and inspiration from time to time. And while you may have to provide some of it yourself in the future, we’re happy to start you off with some words of wisdom:
“At the moment of commitment, the entire Universe conspires to assist you.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it; Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Once you make a decision, the Universe conspires to make it happen.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
“When you want something, all the Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” -Paul Coelho
Sometimes we just need a little encouragement:
“You got to ac-cent-tchu-ate the positive
E-lim-i-nate the negative
And latch on to the affirmative
Don’t mess with Mr. In-Between”
(Lyrics from “Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Positive” by Johnny Mercer)
You have what you need within to help you attain what you know in your heart is right for you. Your very desire is your North Star and it will guide you to what you want.
Want to build a better future? A life path reading with one of our talented life path psychics can tell you where you’re headed. A life path psychic can help you find what you love so you can love what you do. And if you don’t like where you’re headed, your life path psychic can steer you down a better path.
Learn more about our psychics from real testimonials and read through our Destiny & Life Path Blog. For more insight about your destiny & your astrological chart, get your free birth chart report today.
About California Psychics
California Psychics is the most trusted source of psychic readings. We have delivered over 6 million discreet and confidential psychic readings by phone since 1995. More than a prediction, we are your guide for life’s journey. Serenity, happiness, and success are just a phone call away. With over 400 psychics online to choose from, you’re sure to find the best psychics for you. Call one of our trusted and accurate psychics today! Confidential and secure, real psychics, accurate predictions, 100% guaranteed.