We Are the Mothers of Every Human
Every woman has the potential to accentuate her feminine qualities. Finer womanhood is not a mystery, but it is sometimes taken for granted or simply misunderstood. However, I wouldn’t change or trade any of my girly ways for a trillion dollars if I could. Women are gifted with a privilege and responsibility that is impossible for any man. We are the mothers of every human—woman and man. That is a type of strength and courage that a man can never truly know. Without the blessing of femininity, humanity could not grow. Women are born with a natural purpose of bearing, nurturing, and nursing. That will always be a very special thing. Of course, womanhood is more than just motherhood. It is the bedrock and foundation for all humanity, and that alone makes womanhood intelligent and uniquely good. Openly use your feminine gift. It is meant to stand out, so allow it to flourish and uplift. Femininity is the epitome of beauty, and here are 30 ways that women can better embrace their femininity.
1. Dress in a manner which suits and makes you feel at your best.
2. Define your sensuality and sexuality according to what makes you happy.
3. Your personality has many facets, which are all assets to be used at your behest.
4. Determine your life’s work, and never forget its value and worth.
5. You don’t need anyone to help you get over hurt and pain. You can do it on your own.
6. Any weakness does not need to prevent you from showing strength and character.
7. Do not allow anyone to tell you what you can or can’t do.
8. Live your life according to what you know, and accept it as your personal truth.
9. Your soul is spiritual. Your body is physical. Determine which is most important to you.
10. Surround yourself with family and friends who compliment your well-being.
11. Do not forget that you can take care of yourself without needing help.
12. Show respect, love, and care for yourself that you’d expect from anyone else.
13. Remember that your mind, body, and soul belong solely to you.
14. Empower yourself with education, means of self-support, and pride.
15. Always stand up for yourself and what is important to you.
16. Do not ignore what you feel, think, or believe. No one knows you better than you do.
17. Keep your body healthy and protected from all forms of harm.
18. Enjoy the experience of being a woman. Most of us are reminded monthly.
19. Do not belittle yourself to please or appease anyone else.
20. You can be as feminine or masculine as you’d like and still be a finer woman.
21. Learn from the women who lived before you and teach the women born after you.
22. Your greatest blessings may be pregnancy, childbirth, and/or motherhood.
23. You can be the head of your family. Women do it all the time, because they must.
24. Expect to be a full and equal companion to your mate. You are half of the whole.
25. Be the woman you want to be and openly display your femininity for everyone to see.
26. Selectively share your “goodies” with a mate you can appreciate or simply wait.
27. Do not allow anyone to use or misuse your feminine gift. You deserve the most benefit.
28. Seek mentoring from women you admire. They can understand when a man can’t.
29. Search for the hero inside yourself, and have faith in being just you.
30. Love everything that makes you a woman and simply enjoy it.
This list does not encompass or end all, but it works for me. There is so much that women can learn from each other, and that’s more than I could ever write about in a lifetime. Womanhood and its definitions do change over time and with age. Agnes, the twenty year old, would not have agreed with the forty year old woman I am today. However, I certainly hope to have shared information that you can use. I welcome your thoughts and responses as I like to learn a little bit more each day about being womanly. I am also a wife and mother, but womanhood definitely occurred first.
~~For Faith ext. 9608 and Miss Krystal ext. 9192~~
Thank you for encouraging me to write and telling me what you think about it. I do appreciate what you’ve got to say.
Agnes ext. 5400
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.
Need help getting in touch with your femininity? Talk to a psychic and get reconnected to your true self. Call 1.800.573.4830 or choose your psychic now.