30 Resolutions to Make 2012 the Best Year of Your Life
A new year is a good time to renew and begin anew. When I began thinking about a New Year’s resolution, I came up with more than a few. I find it quite a blessing to share them with you and I hope to find out about your plans too. In 2012, I will not promise to give up or sacrifice much. I’ve decided to welcome abundance and that encompasses many things and such. Instead of focusing on what shouldn’t be done, I think it is better to set greater goals, be thankful, and see what time will unfold. All that’s needed is courage!
1. Accept strength and courage as part of your self-worth and life-long work.
2. Live each day without anything negative to say or letting naysayers get in the way.
3. Welcome friends and family into your home especially if knowing they’ve been alone.
4. Find ways to give hope and charity while seeking to repair all thoughts of despair.
5. Follow intuition and allow its guidance to usher in beauty and fruition.
6. Count everything as a blessing and ignore the usual second-guessing.
7. Experience different places and cultures. Find your own undiscovered treasures.
8. Expect peace, purpose, and prosperity without doubting that it’s deserved.
9. Pay attention to the things which bring happiness and ignore all that don’t.
10. Make yourself a top priority and share the fervor openly.
11. Listen, laugh, love, and live! Those are always some of the best things to give.
12. Forgive all hurt, pain, remorse, and shame. Carrying that stuff around provides no gain.
13. Easily accept change and growth. Self-definition doesn’t need to remain the same.
14. Make plans for just how you’ll cope when things don’t work out as you’ve hoped.
15. Give yourself all the permission you need to dream big and succeed.
16. Enjoy meaningful relationships and social endeavors. Good memories last forever.
17. Save and stow the things away which may be needed on a most difficult day.
18. Show kindness to anyone just as you’d wish to receive from someone.
19. Don’t listen to gossip or harmful words. Everything that is said doesn’t need to be heard.
20. Start building the life you want to have in the future and each day you’ll get closer.
21. Respond to most things with a smile. That may confuse most people for a while.
22. Protect, promote, project, and provide all the love you have inside.
23. Walk with your head held high. There is nothing wrong with showing pride.
24. Appreciate just how far you’ve come and simply refuse to come undone.
25. Live in the spirit of goodness and allow your heart to be the greatest witness.
26. Keep all things in balance and moderation as it will lessen most frustration.
27. Brave and confident people are made by the things they’ve chosen to do.
28. Love and trust shouldn’t cost much. However, it is best when expressed freely.
29. Think and believe in all that you can do. You’ll soon see that it is forever true.
30. Make your life a happy home! All that’s needed is a mind of your own.
Happy New Year! Life should be lived with good cheer. Never be afraid to chase away fear. The pathway to happiness is usually quite clear!
~~For Gina Rose Ext. 9500 and the Five Spirit Guides ~~
Gina Rose told me that her guides said to write an article about courage. And her spirit prevails throughout this article. I want you all to know where it came from. I am thankful for the psychics who reach out to mentor us all.
Agnes ext. 5400
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.
How can you make 2012 the best year of your life? Talk to one of our psychics and find out! Call 1.800.573.4830 or choose your psychic now.