Are They Truly Your Soulmate?
Most people have loved and been loved. We are lucky and grateful when that love is reciprocated. After a couple experiences this mutual love, it is common for one or both persons to doubt whether the love is “real or “true.” This becomes especially complicated if one of the people in the relationship is rich, beautiful, talented, or has potential for any of the above. Does their mate adore them for all the wrong reasons?
Here are some secret signs that tell you if your soulmate really loves you for you and not for some other reason:
1. They’ve see you at your worst (sick in bed, no makeup, angry) and still love you.
2. They will go out of their way to make you happy and know exactly HOW to please you.
3. They will never give up on your relationship, no matter what happens.
4. You can have different religions, politics and opinions, yet they still respect you.
5. You are a deviation from their “type.” For example, they prefer tall brunettes and you are a short blonde.
6. You can do no wrong in their eyes.
7. They are willing to move anywhere, even to another country for you.
8. For your benefit, they will put up with your family members and friends whom they dislike.
9. If you went bankrupt or got severely scarred in an accident, they would still stand by you.
10. You wear whatever you want and cut/style your hair however you want, and they still desire you just the same.
11. They don’t mind your quirks, compulsions and obsessions.
Find out when you’ll meet your soulmate. Psychic Bridget ext. 5249 has the answer!
12. At the drop of a dime, they can list the unique things they love about you.
13. You can talk about anything with each other for hours.
14. You can make a long-distance relationship work.
15. They tell you how unique, loved and irreplaceable you are.
16. You don’t have to hide things from your soulmate.
17. You inspire them to write poems, sing lyrics or create art about you.
18. They know about and accept all your flaws.
19. They record shows and take pictures of things they know you will appreciate.
20. They act different with you than with past partners. For example, I used to ignore texts and calls or take a long time to respond with past dates and boyfriends, but with my soulmate I respond immediately.
21. Neither of you has to self-censor what you say at any time.
22. You are always the priority.
23. They are always there to nurse you back to health.
24. Your futures are authentically compatible without having to force it to work.
25. You just know! Trust your intuition.
Some couples may take a long time to finally tie the knot. Often times, they want to be absolutely sure that their partner loves them for the long haul and for the right reasons. Momentary doubt is normal at times in a relationship, especially when things get more serious, like when you start saying “I love you,” you move in together, you get engaged, etc. That doubt should dissipate for the most part if you truly love your soulmate.
“You don’t have to be beautiful or perfect to be loved.” – Psychic Fiona ext. 5178
Ironically, I knew my man was “the one” for me after I told him I had doubts about our future together, and he responded in the most reassuring and loving way. He listened to me wholeheartedly and then shared his intention of being with me forever. He never held a grudge about my confession. Instead, he made this discussion into an opportunity to grow closer. This was a sure sign that he “loved me for me” because he accepted everything I said and wanted to know what he could do to make me feel happier and more secure in our long-term union. I hope you all experience that moment when you realize your soulmate loves you for you.