Finding Confidence in Love
When it comes to matters of the heart, it’s all too common to be unsure of yourself or someone else — especially when you don’t know how they feel. This is worsened by the fact that the current cultural climate continuously tears people down rather than building them up. As a result, it can sometimes be hard to believe that a crush or romantic interest reciprocates your feelings.
Having a conversation with your prospective partner is generally the easiest way to clear this up. However, if you aren’t quite ready to broach the topic yet, or if you have and are having trouble believing that the other person’s feelings are genuine, here are some clues that can tell you when someone is truly head over heels.
Clues That Can Tell You More
- They reach toward you. When someone likes you, they’ll want to hear from you — whether it be to know what you’re doing, to get your opinion, to hear about your day, or something else. If you receive consistent text messages, phone calls, social media messages, emails, or other forms of contact from your romantic interest, you can rest assured that you’re on their mind.
- They listen to you. If your crush regularly communicates that you have their full attention, and then later shows you that they remember the things you’ve said, they’re demonstrating that they care about you, your thoughts, and your feelings. They tenderly hold onto whatever information you share.
- They are vulnerable with you. When someone wants to feel close to you, they will likely open themselves up to you as well. Sharing intimately is a way to connect with someone and deepen that relationship, so if someone continuously lets their walls down when they’re around you, it’s pretty safe to guess that they trust you and want to get closer to you.
- They make spending time with you a priority. Someone who has strong feelings for you will want to spend time with you. It’s highly unlikely that someone who is lukewarm or cold toward you would repeatedly make you a priority. If a person goes out of their way to talk to you and spend time in your company even when they’re busy, that’s a surefire sign that you mean a lot to them.
- They welcome you in all your forms. Someone who truly cares about you will recognize that you are a complex, multifaceted being. They won’t expect you to always show up in the same way, nor will they shy away when you are feeling down or when you need support. Of course, it’s important to remember that your partner or crush has their own complexities and flaws. As a result, they may not always know how to interact with each version of you or how to provide the support you need. However, they’ll understand that you can change and that you won’t always be in a good mood, and they’ll do what they can to help.
- They are curious about your past. When someone has a crush on you, they’ll often be hungry to learn about your history, your formative experiences, and your old passions and interests. They will likely ask about your family life, childhood, important memories, and more. This demonstrates that they want to know more about you and understand how you became the person you are today, and people rarely go through such an effort for anyone they don’t care about.
- They tell you. It might be obvious, but the clearest sign that someone is into you is if they tell you so. While it can sometimes be hard to believe that they’re telling the truth, especially if you struggle with insecurity, it is important to try and trust whoever you’re romantically interested in. This will lay a solid foundation upon which you can build and grow your relationship. Work to quiet your voice of inner doubt and trust that your romantic interest is being honest when they share their feelings.
Learn To Understand the Signs
Navigating love and romance can be a beautiful but tumultuous ride. In all that chaos, it can be hard to figure out what another person feels for you. See if you recognize any of the above signs in your love interest’s behavior, and remember that every person is going through a complex journey of their own. Sometimes your crush may find themselves in a bad mood or a rough patch, but this isn’t necessarily a reflection of their feelings toward you.
Try to initiate a conversation about this topic, especially if you want to build or deepen a relationship based on your feelings. If you’re still struggling to muster up the courage, speaking with a Love Psychic can help you move forward with more direction and support.
There’s nothing worse than romantic uncertainty, but you don’t have to navigate the ebbs and flows of love alone. A Love Psychic is always available to help and a Psychic Love Reading is exactly what you need to get your relationship on the path to forever. Learn more about our psychics from real testimonials. For more insight about love and your astrological chart, get your free birth chart report or check out your Weekly Love Horoscope.
About California Psychics:
California Psychics is the most trusted source of psychic readings. We have delivered over 11 million discreet and confidential psychic readings by phone since 1995. More than a prediction, we are your guide for life’s journey. Learn more about how psychic readings work and explore the California Psychics blog. With over 500 psychics online to choose from with real customer reviews, you’re sure to find the best psychics for you. Call one of our trusted and accurate psychics today! Confidential and secure, real psychics, accurate predictions, 100% guaranteed.