Make Him Hunt You
We all know that men were hunters, and women were gatherers. But, what we all don’t realize is that we are still hunters and gatherers, but just in different forms. Men still get a huge thrill from a successful hunt. And the most rewarding “catch” is the one that took the most time, energy, and skill to finally get! Thus, the woman of his dreams is the one he had to win over. With that said, when a woman chases a man, the man will likely run, because it is unnatural for him to be chased. So, here are some strategies on ways for you, the woman, to be more chase-able and attract a sexy hunter!
1. Dress the Part. Dress for just the right kind and right amount of attention when you go out. Please don’t go overboard with the make-up, perfume, stilettos, and cleavage… This is an easy hunt, like a deer that just stands there in headlights. Choose one asset, your best one, to show off. For example, since I have a flat chest, but a great rear, I tend to wear skin-tight pants as part of my out-on-the-town outfit. In addition to showing off your best physical asset, you also want to wear something that is a conversation piece; this could be a unique hat, an interesting necklace, a classy well-placed tattoo, a cool scarf, some unusual drink, or anything else that sets you apart from other women showing off their best features as well. Guys are relieved when they see something on you ladies that makes for an easier approach for them.
2. Proximity to Men. When you see a man or group of men you are interested in, and you honestly think you have a chance with one of them, put yourself in the proximity of him and his friends! Stand in his line of view, but not too close or too far, though. And don’t get super loud or attention getting on purpose. Definitely don’t become that loudmouth drunk girl that nobody likes. Remember, you want him to see you as a confident woman but also his innocent prey; he is the predator that will come to you—but only if you look appetizing, are smiling and appear approachable, and can hold your own ground in the initial conversation, without dominating the dialogue or being too shy. I recommend one drink to loosen up, two drinks if you nurse them over the course of a few hours, and three drinks if you intend to stay single. I know some guys order a small ice water because it looks like “vodka on the rocks.”
This way, they can save money, and this also helps them stay sober so they can meet girls with a better head on their shoulders, or stay sober so they can take advantage of drunk, desperate girls… Case in point, be sure that you stay sober enough to spot these creeps that desire a new hunt every night.
3. The Chase. Once you do begin communicating with the target, let him lead the conversation just as if it is a dance! Of course, you can ask and answer questions and make jokes, but do not dominate the conversation. This is a turn off. Let him eventually ask for your number. If he digs you, he will ask for it. A popular line that guys use now is, “How do you recommend we keep in touch?” This way, the girl can decide whether to give him her number, e-mail, or Facebook contact… When he contacts you, you can respond to his text (but not too soon), and call him back (only if he leaves you a message), and accept his friend request (after several hours have passed at least). Don’t respond right away to any method that he reaches out to you with. Be chill. Respond when you have time. Make him sweat a little bit. He will like it. Trust me. He wants to think you are a busy girl with your own life and other prospects. He wants the challenge! He wants to earn you. When you are hard to get, it suggests to him that you haven’t been with many other men because they don’t make the cut, and this categorizes you in his mind as girlfriend/wife material.
4. The Catch. This is key! And I’m sorry, but this is a list of essential don’ts:
- Do not be the first one to call or text him after your first meeting.
- Do not ask him out on a date first.
- Do not ask to be “exclusive” ever—that is his duty.
- Absolutely do not have sex with him until he gets his STD tests done and/or asks you to be a couple.
Just go on being your awesome self with your own life, and if he feels that you are a confident, independent, sexy woman who doesn’t need him, then and only then will he want you and try to tie you down by jumping through any hoops you put before him. In sum, let him come to you, chase you, and catch you—it will be more rewarding for both of you in the end.