His Take on Her Holiday
We all know that Valentine’s Day is a commercial holiday that’s become big business in America. We also know that we should treat our significant others special every day of the year; however, that doesn’t mean that men are off the hook on this big day! Whether you’re a single man with a crush, are in a budding relationship, or in a long-term one, here are a few pointers to help make this day worthy of its lofty reputation!
Single and Unhitched
If you’re unattached this Valentine’s Day, you can move your life in a more romantic direction by:
1. Sending a carefully selected card or a single flower to a crush you’ve had but haven’t acted upon.
2. Attending a single’s night event.
3. Just “getting out there.” Going to a bar gets you out of the house—and the presence of unattached women is your best clue to all those readily available potential romantic matches. Think of it as an efficient sorting system for men in search of mates.
For new relationships, moderation is key. While you want to put your best foot forward, you don’t want to be too presumptuous, or worse yet, alienate her.
1. Your efforts or gifts shouldn’t cost too much or be overly intimate.
2. Take the safe route by gifting her with her favorite flowers, candy and a special card.
3. A simple dinner and a movie shows genuine interest without coming on too strong in the beginning.
For longer-term relationships, spicy and more expensive (or more demonstrative) is the way to go.
1. It’s the little things that matter: sweet and sexy texts throughout the day letting her know you’re thinking of her, and hoping to get her excited about the evening to come.
2. Your insight into her personality will guide you when it comes to racy lingerie—some women love the lacy stuff because it makes them feel sexy.
3. You can’t go wrong when you treat her to a home-cooked, romantic candlelit dinner.
“Let Valentine’s Day serve as a reminder of the love you have for one another, the beginning of love’s renewal. And don’t forget to celebrate Valentine’s every fourteenth of every month!” – Charrmayne ext. 5058
For a couple who’ve been married for a while, it’s best to focus on thoughtful versus flashy gifts—perhaps something that accommodates your married life, your work life, and the possibility of children underfoot. This might include:
1. Hiring a babysitter and planning a night out doing your favorite couple activities.
2.A his-and-hers couples massage to de-stress together.
3. Taking her somewhere special or giving her a gift that represents your memories together and love for one another.
And, of course, Kim ext. 5512 reminds us of the best gift we can offer: “Buy your sweetheart a California Psychics reading.”
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.