It’s possible you’re being played a fool by your partner. Learn to tell what the signs are that they’re lying to you or they’re just not able to give you what you want or need.
What’s Really Going On?
Being in love is such a joyous and soul-filling experience that we become like warriors protecting something sacred, seeing only victory. We convince ourselves of the other person’s innocence, believing what they tell us, hoping they are working towards getting a divorce, or really are hanging out with the friends, or working, that they do truly want a future with us—not just a friendship with benefits!
After a few months, or years, of hearing the same excuses, or stories, we begin to really struggle with what’s really going on. We have a hard time holding on to that optimistic hope that it will turn out the way we want it to. There are dark nights of the soul while we sit, alone, and can’t sleep because we keep rehearsing what we will say to them “next time,” or worrying about what they said to us. I know for myself that I can get pretty worked up thinking “why don’t you just tell me what’s really going on?!” Get personalized advice, contact a psychic today!
The truth is that sometimes they really are struggling with baggage. Sometimes our soul mate finds us after they have married someone else, or there really are obstacles to being together around work, kids, or family. Your lover may be dealing with things that really do keep them from being there for you. They may just need more time for spiritual growth, or maturity, to allow them to let go of their fear of getting hurt, or a fear of commitment, but, how can you tell?
Here are some tools to figure out what’s going on in the relationship:
1. Check your self-esteem. Are you accepting a “less than” condition because you lack a sense of self-worth? Make sure you understand that you deserve to be loved and respected!
2. A healthy relationship is not a secret. Are there secrets about where they live, when they can talk, if they call when they say they will? Do they refuse to discuss why it’s taking so long?
3. Do you have a social life together, or do you always meet behind closed doors? How long have you been having to accept less than a full relationship, and are you being talked into that, or is it your choice as well?
4. Does their behavior suggest that they are “numb” to your needs, or ignoring them?
5. Does their behavior seem like a lie? (Read the blog “Learn the Body Language of Liars.”) Do they avoid talking about the situation, or are they open to discussing how things are going?
Don’t waste your life going back and forth, believing them when you are with them, and doubting them the whole time you are away from your lover. Either get the clarity you need to plan your future, or ask for help to understand your choice of lover. You know your friends at California Psychics are always here to help you look into their deeper motivations if you need help. So if you have your doubts, maybe this will help you to sort it out for yourself; however, there are no ways to prove a lie like on TV and the movies except (to some degree) the lie detector, and even that can be fooled sometimes!