Love Takes Work
One of my regular callers just got married. She’d been calling me for two years and from day one, I predicted that she would be marrying her boyfriend. They had been dating for years and basically having the same argument over and over again. She didn’t realize she was in a growth-based relationship.
Wondering when you’ll meet your soulmate? Read with a love psychic, like Psychic Saba, and find out!
Our calls revolved around why she chose to stay in a relationship with this man. Her cards constantly told her that this was a growth-based relationship. Growth-based relationships allow you to reveal the deepest darkest parts of who you are so that you can be free to achieve your highest potential. The goal is to become a better human in a growth-based relationship. Most of the time, these relationships do not look like romantic comedies.
Signs of a Growth-Based Relationship
Relationships that make you grow occur when you are still working your finances out. Growth-based relationships show up when you are learning how to maximize your looks and optimize your health. They aren’t always timely nor are they story-book romances. Instead, growth-based relationships stretch your capacity to give and receive unconditional love.
The Work Doesn’t End
This caller had a love that was willing to walk with her through life and get on her nerves every step of the way. These two had to see the worst of each other so that they could recognize their reflection in each other. After years of passionate exchanges, he proposed and they were married within a week of that proposal. However, the work isn’t over for them—this is actually just the beginning.
They still have to work on themselves if they want to build their life together as a team.
In honor of this couple, I’ve compiled a list of things people in growth based relationships need to remember:
1. Remember you chose this person. You chose to invite them into your life, and each moment you spend with them is a choice. Even though you are in a relationship, you are still autonomous and in control of where, how, and with whom you spend your time.
2. Remember that your happiness is your responsibility. Consistently do things to put a smile on your own face. Treat yourself the way you want your partner to treat you and learn to identify your needs too. If you have needs for your partner to meet, please articulate them clearly.
3. Remember that you teach your partner how to treat your friends and family. You set the tone. How you act and what you say teaches your partner how to act and what to say too. If you respect your family and friends, so will your partner.
4. Remember that you teach your friends and family how to treat your partner. You set the tone here, too. If you respect your partner, so will your family and friends.
5. Remember that you can create whatever you want to see in your life. If you want your partner to continue being your best friend, treat your partner the way you would treat a best friend and be transparent too. If you want more money, start actively researching ways to make more money.
6. Remember not to judge each other. There will be even less mystery and secrecy between you and your partner than you could ever imagine. You will know everything about this person and then learn something new often. Some of the things you learn might be shocking. Don’t judge. Your love is unconditional, remember? You attract who you are and most times everything is equal on both sides. If your partner is reckless and wild, more than likely so are you. Birds of a feather drink, smoke, and act out together!
7. Remember who you were before you got together. Don’t forget to be true to your gifts and talents. Don’t neglect your friends and family. Be in love but don’t forget to be yourself!
Congratulations to my wonderful caller who got married! I have another caller who I am sure will be engaged soon too. Growth-based relationships can lead to marriage. Just hang in there and be rewarded with the love you deserve.
Being in love is a life experience that everyone deserves. Whether you’re looking for your soulmate or wondering how to keep the romantic fires burning in your relationship, a love psychic can help. They want to see you happy and a psychic love reading can help you find or keep the love meant for you.
Find a love psychic or learn more about psychic love readings.
About California Psychics
California Psychics is the most trusted source of psychic readings. We have delivered over 6 million discreet and confidential psychic readings by phone since 1995. More than a prediction, we are your guide for life’s journey. Serenity, happiness, and success are just a phone call away. With over 400 psychics online to choose from, you’re sure to find the best psychics for you. Call one of our trusted and accurate psychics today! Confidential and secure, real psychics, accurate predictions, 100% guaranteed.