Developing a Meaningful Connection
Most people want to be in a relationship that is the envy of
their friends, but that sort of connection takes work on both sides. Part of
creating an amazing relationship is making open communication a priority,
dedicating time to being together, and truly engaging with each other.
A “Date Night” is the perfect setting for focusing on each
other, your ideas, thoughts, feelings, and even fears and reservations.
Remember, our relationships are constantly evolving, much like we are
constantly growing and evolving and as such, we should do our best to stay
connected through those changes.
Learning About Each Other
I recommend writing the following questions out on slips of paper, then each of you taking turns to pull one. Both of you should answer the question before moving on to the next. Keep the evening light and fun. Don’t forget that emotional and physical connections are equally important, so get close to each other and enjoy one another’s presence.
- What movie reminds you of us?
- Is there a question you have wanted to ask me but haven’t because you are afraid of the answer?
- Which of your parents are you most like?
- What is something I can do to make you trust me more?
- How do I enrich your life?
- When was the moment that you knew that you loved me?
- When you are upset, would you rather I talk to you or give you some space?
- What aspect of our relationship makes you happiest?
- Were you raised with any beliefs that you now reject?
- Have I done anything to seriously upset you in recent months?
- What do you most enjoy doing with me?
- What is your favorite physical/sexual memory of us?
- When do you feel most alive?
- Tell me something that you think is attractive about my personality?
- In what situations do you feel most loved by me?
- Do I compliment you enough?
- Where and how can I support you more?
- Are you satisfied with your life as it currently is?
- Do you think we spend enough time together? Too much? Or too little?
- When we are with friends, do I do enough to make you feel like you’re still a priority?
- When we are with family, do I still make you feel as if you are a priority?
- What is the most anxious you have ever felt? What helped you through it?
- What is the best party you have ever been to?
- What was the worst party you have ever been to?
- What is your favorite time of year?
- Thunderstorms or snowstorms?
- Have you ever become obsessed with a topic? What was it?
- What do you think about couples who own a business together and spend all their time together?
- What would you do with an extra $1000?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Who was your first crush?
- What has been your favorite date night?
- Who did you have your first kiss with?
- Did you ever play hooky from school? Did you get caught?
- Do you ever compare yourself to other people?
- What is one of your sexual fantasies?
- If you could live anywhere for one year, where would you go?
- What three foods could you eat forever?
- What is your proudest achievement?
- What was the last song you sang out loud?
- What scent reminds you of me?
- What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Cats or dogs?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- Did you keep a journal as a teen?
- When have you felt most afraid?
- Which friend would you want to have with you on a deserted island?
- Could you live without your smartphone and internet?
- What song would you like to dance to with me?
- Would you do it all again?
Connection Starts Here
These questions are merely a place to get you started. Once
you’ve begun you can easily come up with your own questions and/or activities
(ie. Gaze into each other’s eyes for one minute or snuggle for one minute) that
can create tighter bonds between the two of you. The time that you invest in
each other and your relationship will always be time well spent.
Being in love is a life experience that everyone deserves. Whether you’re looking for your soulmate or wondering how to keep the romantic fires burning in your relationship, a love psychic can help. They want to see you happy and a psychic love reading is all you need to find or keep the love that is meant for you.
Find a love psychic or learn more about psychic love readings.
About California Psychics
California Psychics is the most trusted source of psychic readings. We have delivered over 6 million discreet and confidential psychic readings by phone since 1995. More than a prediction, we are your guide for life’s journey. Serenity, happiness, and success are just a phone call away. With over 400 psychics online to choose from, you’re sure to find the best psychics for you. Call one of our trusted and accurate psychics today! Confidential and secure, real psychics, accurate predictions, 100% guaranteed.