We hear the term soulmate a lot. We’re fed countless romantic movies all our lives about what romance means, and the notion of finding that one special person. What does it mean to you? How can you find your other half and not just settle out of loneliness?
1. Keep An Open Mind. You may have given up, had doubts of ever finding someone. Your energy changes and puts up walls. Throw out the grocery list of qualities you think you want in a partner, and broaden whom you talk to.
2. Flex Your Flirting Muscles. When you haven’t flirted in a long time, you might be conveying the playful openness needed to attract your soul-mate. Flirting is a muscle and it needs to be flexed.
3. Examine Your Past. Take a catalog of what went wrong in past relationships. What role did you play? How have you grown since then?
4. Be Yourself. Ever thought about taking a painting class or learning a foreign language? Do it. Don’t delay happiness because of work. You’ll be happier and attract like-minded people.
5. Be Patient. don’t let the biological clock or society dictate when the perfect age is to be married.
What’s your advice for finding a soulmate?