Your co-ruler, Mars, stations direct on January 12, helping you release your recent frustrations. It’s full speed ahead with improvements to your employment situation and health thanks to auspicious Jupiter making a full journey through Aries and your work and wellness zone. After that, Jupiter enters Taurus and your partnership sector on May 16. Relationships will be more promising than they’ve been in over a decade. You’ll have an abundance of potential partners to choose from. Pluto in Aquarius from March 23 through June 11 signals a change in your home and family life. This is a preview of what you can expect in the years ahead.
What You Have To Look Forward To
- You will have new and exciting job opportunities if you want them. You’ll also get improved conditions and extra perks in your current position.
- A sweeping overhaul to your home and family life will begin.
- You’ll develop a disciplined approach to hobbies and sports, and you’ll cultivate your unique creative abilities.
What You Should Watch Out For
- There could be a seismic shift to the balance of power in a personal relationship when Jupiter squares your co-ruler Pluto around May 17. Minor conflicts can have major consequences.
- There can be uncertainty around your public image with Venus in retrograde from July 22 through September 3.
You’ll pursue love like it’s your job when Saturn enters your dating zone. Fortunately, Jupiter’s entry into your house of partnership suggests that you’ll encounter an abundance of potential partners and opportunities for growth.
April 20: You’ll need to finalize things around an employment concern due to the solar eclipse.
May 5: The lunar eclipse in your sign signals a rollercoaster ride for a relationship.
October 28: The lunar eclipse portends a fortuitous shift in a relationship, though you may not recognize it for some time.