Spring Cleaning and the Art of Feng Shui
Feng shui is an ancient Chinese art and science that was developed over 3,000 years ago. It is a form of energy balancing (chi). In order to achieve balance in your space, you need to position your furniture in a certain way. If your space is balanced, it’s believed that you’ll have positive experiences in your life. If your space is not balanced, it’s believed you’ll have negative experiences. Those who practice feng shui report an amazing sense of balance in their lives.
As spring approaches, many of us are thinking about spring cleaning. Are you going through your possessions and thinking about what you can get rid of? Are you cleaning your home from top to bottom? Why not try something different this year and try these feng shui tips and tools? And you can even take it a step further by getting a psychic reading!
1. Get a welcome mat with a positive message. Let visitors know that they are entering a positive space.
2. Don’t leave your dirty shoes in the hallway. Put them away and out of sight. In fact, you don’t want anything cluttering the entrance to your home or room. It will keep the positive energy from flowing through.
3. Paint your walls in calming colors. Think soft blues and greens.
Are you making the most of your space? Psychic Thomasina ext. 6285 can help restore the chi in your life!
4. Get rid of clutter. Don’t just put it in a drawer or in a box so that it is out of sight. Go through it all and donate or trash what you don’t need.
5. Your bedroom should only be about sleeping, relaxing and having sex. Get rid of all distractions like you TV. Don’t do work in bed.
6. Give you home a good cleaning. Dust everything, polish your floors and wash your windows.
7. Rearrange your furniture, especially if it has been in the same spot for years. You want to create an open space where new ideas and positive energy can flow throughout.
Bring positive energy and new ideas into your life. Get a life path reading from Psychic Abigail ext. 9570 today!
You don’t need to wait until spring to give your house a good cleaning. Any time of year is a great time to apply these principles and welcome new, positive energy and balance into your life. And you can even take it a step further by getting a psychic reading.