Remember What It Means to Love (and Be Loved!)
Humanity always stands above all of Earth’s other beautiful creatures because of our wonderful capacity to love. Our affections and emotions lead us through a lifetime of enjoying and discovering boundless devotions. Love moves the human spirit and surrounds the heart that dwells within it. A passion that crosses the bounds of time is one of the best things anyone can ever find. Love is pure, purposeful, and amazingly quite unconditional. Most of us will climb mountains which are never high enough just to touch the magnificent thing that is love. Such unfiltered bliss is very difficult to resist. Therefore, it becomes the ultimate promise. Here is a list of thirty facts about love and the way love acts or reacts:
1. Love is a bond which pulls and clings together. It is capable of lasting always and forever.
2. Love is unlimited by time. It is imprinted to feel and remain current in one’s mind.
3. Love is more than a good feeling. It has the ability to beckon constant healing.
4. Love is manifesting in many ways. It shows emotional, mental, and physical displays.
5. Love is easy to recognize and acquire. It is fueled by open, honest, and true desire.
6. Love is instant and constant gratification. It lessens the harm of any difficult situation.
7. Love is the antidote to hate and dislike. It brings and keeps peace even if there is defeat.
8. Love is free, freeing, and freedom. It welcomes anything you wish to do or become.
9. Love is quiet and still when waiting patiently loses all will. It keeps focus on the feel.
10. Love is simple and plain. It doesn’t require much nonsense or playing emotional games.
11. Love is often the reason why we will give something a try. It is foolish, but doesn’t lie.
12. Love is who you are at your best. It soothes troubles and puts hard worrying to rest.
13. Love is like a friendly smile. Its duration can be short, but the impact lasts awhile.
14. Love is self-supporting. It has a way of understanding, ignoring, or reasoning anything.
15. Love is why we have the zeal to live. It allows us to start over, renew, and forgive.
16. Love is a reason to hope. It keeps you going, makes you strong, and helps us cope.
17. Love is seemingly somehow perfect. It surprises and advises, but shows respect.
18. Love is sure and securing. It protects, provides, and stays at your side.
19. Love is worthy of sacrifice. It chooses what’s wanted over something quite nice.
20. Love is nourishing to the mind, body, and soul. It makes your happiness its primary goal.
21. Love is submissive. It has no problem accommodating, comforting, or giving.
22. Love is happiness. It gives more than less, expects success, and wishes you all the best.
23. Love is the will to survive. It pushes you to fight for life and remain alive.
24. Love is faithful. It will commit and remain steady whenever it is ready.
25. Love is pure. It is natural, clear, and does not succumb to fear.
26. Love is painless and productive. It has panache and flair that is willingly seductive.
27. Love is beautiful. It can take just about anything and make it appear wonderful.
28. Love is contentment. It knows what it does and all that it has meant.
29. Love is proof and proved. It withstands anything and will not be moved.
30. Love is caring and kind. It gives so much, yet it knows just when to get tough.
Love is all of the above and so much more. It is a hallmark of humankind that we’ve known and experienced since the beginning of time. Our endeavors, dreams, and pursuits are often just means to getting to that most important feeling. Love simply encompasses everything, and its intrinsic worth is a blessing. Without love, I’d find it almost impossible to enjoy living. We all must determine for ourselves what love means, where it is found, how it is described, when it is present, and why it is important. I’ve just listed some of the facts I’ve learned during my lifetime. However, I think it is best to first love yourself and spread that love to someone else.
Agnes Ext. 5400