True Love Ahead: Become the One They Want
Though there are plenty of specific things you can do to become that special someone in your lover’s life, here is a list of general ways you can become the one they want! Do not feel pressured to do anything on this list that does not feel right for you or your relationship, but do consider stepping outside of your comfort zone. These are ideas that I have gathered based on my experiences in many short- and long-term relationships. For both genders, I recommend first reading the book Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by Dr. John Gray for a better understanding about the psychology of men and women’s behavior in committed, monogamous relationships.
What Ladies Should Do:
1. Make him delicious home-cooked meals with plenty of flavor.
2. Do not waste so much money on shoes, purses, clothes and makeup.
3. Let him hang out in his man cave without disruption.
4. Shave or wax your armpits and legs frequently.
5. Grow, style, and/or color your hair the way he likes.
6. Participate in his sexual fantasy.
If you turn up the kink, will you turn on the man? Psychic Liam ext. 9290 knows just what to do to get your partner’s fire going.
7. Give him unexpected sexual pleasures at random just because.
8. Close the bathroom door. You may be comfortable with it, but he is not.
9. Be a hard worker. Making good money is not threatening these days.
10. Pursue your passions. Have your own hobbies and interests.
11. Do not talk about past relationships or past dating too much.
12. Compliment him on all the great things he does for you and others.
13. Thank him and show your appreciation often.
14. Be flexible.
15. Do not stalk him via text, email, phone or Facebook. This makes him feel hunted.
16. Wait for him to request next steps with monogamy, commitment and moving in.
17. Get along with his family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, children and pets.
18. Be there for him when he needs a favor, no matter what.
19. Communicate when he reaches out to you.
20. Massage his sore body parts.
21. Very calmly, tell him when he upsets you. Try not to cry, yell or storm off!
22. Offer to pay for meals and things when appropriate—about 1/3 of the time.
23. Ask him about his hobbies and interests regularly.
24. Do his laundry sometimes. Fold and/or hang his clothes too.
25. Give him plenty of space and privacy. This will make him want to invite you into his world even more.
What Gentlemen Should Do:
1. Be punctual for dates.
2. Make a plan and stick to it. Keep your promises.
3. Pursue your goals and dreams.
4. Be a protector.
5. Be honest and upfront about wanting or not wanting marriage/children.
6. Keep your past sexual escapades secret.
7. Do not introduce your current girlfriend to your exes if at all possible.
8. Introduce your girlfriend to your friends and family.
9. Ask her to be official and monogamous sooner rather than later.
10. Find out exactly what turns her “on” and gets her “off.”
11. Ask her to be in family photos and to be your date at family events.
12. Make it Facebook official!
13. If she is not “the one,” don’t keep her around and waste her time.
14. Have a male best friend who respects your relationship.
15. Mention your future together frequently.
16. Agree to attend events with her even if it is something you do not enjoy.
17. Let her know where you are even if she doesn’t ask.
18. Reassure her!
19. Spend at least one day of the weekend with her.
20. Massage her feet or lower back after a long day.
21. When she is PMS-ing, be extra nice, and bring her sweet stuff.
22. Never ask her how much she weighs or point out her physical flaws.
23. Keep yourself well-groomed, especially for dates.
24. Agree to take pictures with her whenever she wants. Take your own pictures too.
25. Send flowers to her office (even if she says she doesn’t like that). She does!
“Whatever it is that is causing you stress, most likely it is there to teach you a lesson. If you are feeling continued stress then you aren’t paying attention. Sometimes the truth stings a bit.” – Psychic William ext. 5131
If they are already into you, doing the aforementioned things will make them fall for you even more. If they are not that into you though, be careful because these things may keep them around longer but will probably not lead to anything serious. Only a person you are serious about deserves your extra devotion. Try not to lead someone on if you are not serious about them. You shouldn’t waste your time with someone who doesn’t suit you and you shouldn’t waste anyone else’s time either.
If your heart is confused, find clarity with a relationship reading from Psychic Taylor.