It’s in His Actions, Not Just His Words
Here is a list of 16 things your man should be doing to show you he loves you. Of course there are many more things he could be doing, but these are some of our favorites:
1. He makes reservations for special dinners.
2. He leaves you little love notes to find. They’re in your purse, in your lunch or on your pillow at night.
3. He makes you breakfast in bed.
4. He makes sure dinner is waiting for you when you come home from work.
5. His idea of staying in on a cold night is sharing a bottle of wine in front of a fireplace.
6. He is proud to have you as his love and shows your off to friends and family.
7. When it’s cold he covers you with his coat or sweater.
8. He hugs you and tells you how much you mean to him.
9. He calls and texts you to see how you are doing.
10. He sends you flowers, “just because.”
11. He never forgets birthdays, Valentine’s Day, anniversaries or special holidays.
12. He can’t wait to introduce you to his parents.
13. He tells his friends all about you because you are the special woman in his life.
14. He loves to spend quiet time with you.
15. He encourages you to share you thoughts, feelings and dreams with him.
16. He doesn’t just say he loves you. He shows you that he loves you every day.
Love is a journey and there are things you can do to make it last. Call me for a personal love reading!