Are You Ready for the Big Day?
Valentine’s Day should be full of love and romance, but sometimes it can be full of pressure and stress if your finances can’t accommodate a day of splurging on your significant other. Fortunately, Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to cost a whole lot as long as you fill it with priceless affection and thoughtfulness. There are many things you can do on February 14 that will be special, romantic and relatively cheap—though they may take a little extra work on your part. Review this list of 35 Valentine’s Day date ideas on a budget, and pick one or more that you could do for your lover to make the day memorable without denting your wallet:
1. Prepare a romantic picnic in a beautiful park or garden.
2. Give your lover a full-body massage with oil.
“Love with sex can send you both beyond the stars.” – Psychic Alison ext. 9885
3. Cook your mate’s favorite meal and use the fancy dishware.
4. Plan a romantic stroll at the place where you first met and/or fell in love.
5. Write a heartfelt letter about all the things you love about the person.
6. Invent a dessert or savory dish in your lover’s honor.
Learn to balance a healthy sex life with all your responsibilities. Psychic Julia ext. 9131. can help!
7. Take a walk on the beach at sunset.
8. Give your valentine a special striptease along to their favorite song.
9. Make a video about your love, and post it on Facebook.
10. Fill a photo album with pictures of your growing romance together.
11. Make love in a new position.
12. Make love with a new sex toy.
13. Stay in! Relax together on the couch and watch a romantic comedy.
14. Say “I love you” for the first time but only if you really mean it.
15. Make a unique piece of art inspired by your relationship.
16. Finish a long overdue favor like cleaning out the garage or painting a room.
17. Make sexual, personalized “gift certificates.”
18. Surprise your lover at work with a special home-baked treat.
19. Get a cute plant instead of expensive flowers.
20. Make some cupcakes instead of buying expensive chocolates.
21. Request to make your relationship status official on Facebook.
22. Write a love poem.
23. Write a love song.
24. Perform that song in front of a crowd and openly dedicate it to your valentine.
25. Wear your sexiest outfit and then lingerie that day
26. Beat the crowds and go to a matinee movie together.
27. Go for a swim in a pool or a dip in a jacuzzi.
28. Make a homemade Valentine’s Day card or item like a jewelry box.
29. Take some sexy photos or video of yourself.
30. Go to a karaoke bar and dedicate a song to that special someone.
31. Get that hair cut or hairdo that your mate has always wanted to see you in.
32. Give your Valentine a pedicure.
33. Attend a free poetry reading or poetry slam.
34. Attend a Valentine’s Day-themed literacy event at a local library or bookstore.
35. Play a board game with a lover’s theme. For example, only place Scrabble words that are romantic in nature.
As you can see, there are plenty of things you can do on a budget that will still make your Valentine feel very special. Steal ideas from this list or brainstorm your own ideas tailored to your lover’s interests and hobbies. Let your imagination run wild! Think about what would really make your lover happy and feel loved. If you hit a mental block, call a psychic and see what they recommend you do to light your romantic life on fire on this special day.
Not sure if you two are going to get serious? See where your love life is heading with a reading from Psychic Braxton ext. 5699.