There are three qualities that every man secretly wants to detect in every woman on a first date.
Most people’s choice of dateis pretty uninspired. When I ask women on our seminars to list their typical date locations I always hear some variation on the same predictable three:
These aren’t awful, but they are boring.
If I had to pick a worst one from the above list for a first date it would have to be the movies, purely because it hardly counts as a proper first date.
The cinema involves both of you sitting, not talking for about an hour and a half, with all your focus on the film instead of each other.
There’s no room for flirting, connecting, and you miss out on the whole point of the date (to get to know each other!).
So let’s take a look at some more interesting dates that he could never refuse:
1. Ice Cream Instead of Coffee – Why? Because sending the text “I fancy some ice cream, you have to try this place on xxx street, they have the most amazing toppings” is so much more intriguing than asking a guy to go for coffee. Also, it’s easy to chat about silly things like ice cream flavours (Interesting conversation point: The “Fat Duck restaurant” serves scrambled egg and bacon ice cream.)
But most of all, who’s going to refuse an invitation for ice cream?
2. Picnic – A great one if it’s summer. You can both bring different food, which will make you both feel instantly closer since you both invested in the date. (If he’s lazy, just tell him to bring wine, and you can bring the cupcakes).
3. Afternoon Tea – Any places that do afternoon tea and cakes are also more interesting than just having drinks. Plus you can send a playful sophisticated text saying: “I plan on taking afternoon tea with some crumpets tomorrow, if you would be so gracious as to join me x”.
4. Adrenaline-Fueled Dates – e.g. Theme parks, adventure activities. In the book 59 Seconds, Professor Richard Wiseman shows how studies have confirmed that dates that create excitement and a sense of the unknown bring people closer together. When you both experience something entirely different, unusual or thrilling you both fast-forward to generating a much closer rapport. This doesn’t even have to be white-knuckle roller coasters (as fun as they are!), it could be doing some physical activity, or taking an adventurous walk and getting lost in the countryside.
5. Ghost Tour – Even better yet, take him somewhere frightening. Lots of towns and big cities have ghost tours. You get to learn something spooky history, and he gets the chance to hold your hand when you pretend to be scared.
6. The Zoo – Sometimes dates are just a great opportunity to do something you fancy doing that you haven’t in a long time. The zoo is an easy date for conversation, because all you have to do is focus on the animals and talk as you go along.
7. Comedy Night – Comedy is great because it’s usually short and something that will loosen you up and make it easier to chat during breaks (stand-up comedy usually has lots of little intervals in between acts). Plus you can easily turn this date into drinks or a quick bite to eat afterwards, but you’ll have more to talk about now e.g. You can ask him what his opening joke would be for his stand-up routine.
8. Wine-Tasting – Every man secretly wishes he knew more about wine. A tasting is the perfect mix of conversation, drinking, and absorbing some handy tips that make you sound like an expert on wine to your friends and family. What’s not to like?
9. DVD and Indoor Feast – The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so why not scrap the fancy dates and go stock up on his favourite junk food and set out a picnic in his bedroom. Obviously this is one for when you’ve already been dating a while, but if you surprise him with this, he’ll be yours forever.
10. High-Stakes Poker and Whisky – All guys fancy themselves as James Bond, and what’s more, they are desperate for an opportunity to show it to you. Have some close friends over, bring a poker set, and bluff your way through the whole game.
OK, Free Gift Time…
If you’ve ever wanted to understand men’s hidden psychology and learn how you can use it to your advantage, then this free gift will change your love life forever.
Let me tell you a bit about myself and you’ll see why this free gift is so valuable and how it can help you find and keep a man.
My female cousins were my best friends growing up, so of course I got to know all of their female friends as well. I would go to their house and have sleepovers with them (because I wanted to meet them).
I would watch how these smart and beautiful women who were amazing souls just ended up with the completely wrong guys. Over and over again, I’d see these women who I loved dearly keep getting the wrong guys and get their hearts broken.
It frustrated the hell out of me because I knew they deserved better.
At the same time, because I was so close to so many girls from a young age, I learned deep insights about women’s psychology that very few men knew about.
I eventually became really good at reading women and understanding what makes them “tick”. It even got to a point where I became so good that I became the “go to” guy whenever my friends had just about any kind of girl problems.
As word spread around, it eventually evolved to a point where I started to take on private clients and had speaking gigs all over the world.
After giving advice to tens of thousands of men, I started to notice clear patterns in men’s behaviors. I started to understand their reasons and stories. I found out why one guy would commit to a woman, while the other didn’t. Why some treat their woman badly, while others treated them like princesses. It wasn’t long before I quickly became an expert on the male psyche too.
Suddenly all of the pieces came together for me. I could now see the whole dating puzzle clearly from both sides of the fence. I now understood WHY my female cousins never stood a chance in the first place, and I could actually help the women I cared about for a change.
So there came a point where I made the risky decision to make a complete 180 degree turn to stop coaching guys and share what I’ve learned with the world of women instead.
Since the day I’ve decided to take my message to the world of women, it has become a personal mission of mine to help as many women as I could to get the love lives they wanted. I’ve now written a book on the topic, done seminars across the globe, appeared on CNN, The Today Show, NBC and taught tens of thousands of women around the world.
Your Free Gift: Men’s “Dirty Little Secret”
If you want to “get” how men’s psychology is wired, and simple techniques to catch and keep your ideal guy, then you need to check out this brand-new 12 minute video I’ve prepared for you.
This surprising and in-depth video shares the “dirty little secret” of why men can’t commit to relationships that not one in a thousand woman knows.
You’ll be shocked at what it reveals about your struggles with “hard to get” men. And how you can “start over” and change everything immediately with just a few simple tweaks.
So here’s your homework.
You need to jump over to my website and watch the video there.
It’s the same video that made my guy friends cringe when I showed it to them. Because when it comes to this, most men don’t even know why they do the things they do in the first place!
And your homework is to dowload the free report and exercise that’s also waiting for you there and go through the exercise. The insights you’ll gain are priceless from just a few minutes of your time.
It excites me so much to see how shocked women are when they find out the tiny millimetre shifts that completely transform their results. My email inbox suddenly became filled with messages like: “I can’t believe it was so easy the whole time”.
To watch my video AND download your free report + exercise, just go here: