Affirmations are statements that you say aloud or silently in order to help change the subconscious beliefs you hold about yourself and how the world works. When you repeat affirmations on a daily basis, they start to seep into your subconscious and can shift your paradigm, permanently alter your negative thought patterns and improve the reality you create for yourself.
You should choose affirmations that resonate strongly with whatever you want to focus your attention on at that time – be it your self-confidence, relationship or lack thereof, spirituality, etc. You can choose some of the affirmations below or write your own, but make sure that they are meaningful to you in some way.
Here are five affirmations that can dramatically improve your current life situation:
1. Relationship Affirmations. Relationship affirmations can bring more joy and happiness into a relationship if you’re in one and help attract the type of partner you deserve if not. Examples of relationship affirmations include:
I am divinely irresistible to my ideal mate. (If single.)
I deserve a partner who loves and adores me.
I draw love and romance into my life and I accept them now.
I radiate pure, unconditional love towards my partner. (If in a relationship.)
Our bed is charged with the energy of love and romance.
I am in a happy, intimate relationship.
2. Cleansing Affirmations. Releasing and cleaning affirmations help let go of resistance and old thoughts, repressed emotions, and beliefs that are false or that no longer serve you.
I release any attempts to control outcomes.
I let go of everything I don’t want or need for my highest good.
I give myself permission to release toxicity from every level of my energy field.
3. Female Affirmations. Affirmations for women help you remember and celebrate the goddess inside you.
I am feminine and full of grace.
I am a woman of substance.
I am a woman who is fulfilling my life purpose.
4. Self-Love Affirmations. By repeating self-love affirmations on a daily basis, you can raise the level of what you believe you deserve deep inside.
I deserve abundance, love and all the blessings life has to offer me.
I am beautiful both on the inside and outside.
I love myself unconditionally with all my perfections and imperfections
5. Forgiveness Affirmations. Forgiving affirmations help release negative energy you hold on to and direct toward yourself and others, allowing you to move forward in your life.
I forgive myself for not being perfect. I’m doing the best I can.
My heart opens more as I forgive.
I can now release all past anger and pain and move into love.
Whether you want to say your affirmations in morning, at night, or both is up to you. Repeating them in the morning helps focus your energy for the day. When you say your affirmations immediately before you go to sleep, they can float in your subconscious and your dreams throughout the night.
To make your affirmations even more successful, combine them with visualization techniques and a clear picture of what you hope to have come out of them. There’s no need to tell anyone you’re doing affirmations or to attach any deadlines to them. They are yours alone, to stop when you feel the time is right. If you are religiously affirming away, yet nothing seems to be changing, make sure your affirmations are personal enough, have a positive feel to them, are written in the present, and you can visualize them coming to fruition.
We are extremely powerful beings who are capable of creating the peace and joy we crave. We just have to believe we can, and our subconscious has to believe as well. Affirmations can be very healing and transformative in helping us remember who we are and how to tap into the full extent of our power. So affirm away!
4 thoughts on “5 Affirmations That Work”
i like your web site keep me posted.
found the affirmaions on goolgle can you please send some affirmations to me for wealth and abundance or to help me win the lottery.
Pingback: Patrick Swayze's Wife Still Texts | California Psychics Blog
What an Awesome post, Brooke! Printing and using today! Thank you!!
Blessings & many Hugs,
Coreen @ VOS