Becoming more disciplined and responsible will be a part of the program after Saturn enters your sign on March 7 and demands that you act more adult. This is the year for you to prove that you can buckle down and do more. Auspicious Jupiter makes a full journey through Aries and your earnings zone, which can bring you an increase in abundance. Don’t let this be a case of more money, more problems. You’ll wonder if you’re having a breakdown or a breakthrough while transformative Pluto is in Aquarius from March 23 through June 11. Owning your shadow will be crucial in the years ahead.
What You Have To Look Forward To
- You’ll enjoy greater prosperity than you’ve experienced in over a decade. Be on the lookout for opportunities to cash in.
- Greater self-discipline means that you’ll be diligent in the pursuit of your goals. Perseverance will bring rewards.
- The anxiety and insecurity you’ve experienced in recent years will begin to dissipate.
What You Should Watch Out For
- Beware of taking on more responsibilities than you can handle. Don’t be afraid to ask for assistance.
- Venus in your employment sector from early June to mid-October could spark a workplace flirtation. Be cautious when mixing business with pleasure.
You’ll work hard to get your relationships right, but with Venus in retrograde from July 22 through September 3, it can feel like a thankless job. Don’t turn this into a chore.
February 15: You’ll be magnetic as Venus meets Neptune in your sign, amplifying your powers of attraction.
April 20: The solar eclipse brings urgency to a matter involving money or possessions. It’s now or never!
May 17: Prioritize your mental health as Jupiter squares Pluto. Seek support if you need it.