A few feng shui tips could potentially make a dramatic increase in how you attract wealth.
How to Attract Wealth
Getting a raise and selling your valuables are not the only ways to increase your wealth. Did you know that a few feng shui tips could potentially make a dramatic increase in your money flow? Moreover, you don’t need to be a feng shui expert or spend a lot of money to utilize these ideas. A few decorative changes and, perhaps, a trip to a gift store will start you down the path of accumulating more wealth. Review these feng shui tips and choose which ones to implement at home.
1. The wealth corner is the far left corner from the entryway of each room, and the color to display in that area is purple. Green and red are also connected to wealth. Depictions of fire are good in this area as well. Consult a feng shui bagua for more information on this topic.
“Know your intentions toward money and its ability to become abundant in your life.” – Psychic Simone ext. 5346
2. Display a bowl of coins in every room. Any currency in any size bowl will do. This can be a bowl of change that you use or that is just for display.
3. Hang a red string with Chinese coins on your doorknobs.
4. Put a money frog sculpture (a frog with a coin in its mouth and perhaps sitting on coins too) at the entrance of your home. The bigger the frog and the more the coins, the better. The frog should be green or deep red.
5. Buy some art that depicts wealth and post it prominently. Make sure it provides a positive perspective of money and not the destruction of it.
6. Be generous. Donate money and share your wealth. This allows money to flow in and out of your life. Otherwise, your money stagnates.
7. Have your personal office in the money corner of your home. This will make your work more productive.
8. Keep your financial files orderly and updated. Respecting your finances gives your money better energy for making more money.
“Know that within your spiritual core, you deserve abundance. Stay away from people who say otherwise.” – Psychic William ext. 5131
9. Buy a maneki-neko (a white cat statue) with the left paw raised to represent good luck and money attraction.
10. Get jade plants for each room. Healthy, shiny plants with round edges symbolize wealth.
11. Ladies, keep your purses tidy so your money is comfortable in there and can be easily found.
12. Men, keep your wallets tidy. Your cash should be flat and facing the same direction.
13. Have a water fountain in the main area of your home. Flowing water symbolizes abundance.
14. Even if you have a nice jewelry box, choose a few fancy necklaces or bracelets to display in a dish to remind you of your wealth.
15. Use the good dishes and wear your nice dresses. If you want to have money to buy expensive things, consistently use those lavish things you already have.
16. Have you ever heard the advice, “Dress for the job you want, not the one you have”? Give the impression of having a high-paying job by how you look and act, and you will eventually land that lucrative position.
17. Review literature and media about money. Personally, I watch The Suze Orman Show every Saturday, and I subscribe to Money magazine and Kiplinger magazine to stay abreast of financial trends and advice.
18. Make a vision board in which you paste pictures of all the wealth you desire in your life. Post it somewhere that you will see it daily.
“Being honest with ourselves about our own relationship with money allows us to stand back and gain more clarity when it comes to money issues with our partner.” – Psychic Quinn ext. 5484
As you have read, feng shui is relatively cheap and easy to implement in any home.
Increasing your financial qi will attract wealth into your life and make you richer each day. In addition to trying some of these tips listed above, you should also consider calling a psychic to find out what may be preventing your wealth accumulation as well as what you can do to attract more money.