A few feng shui tips could potentially make a dramatic increase in how you attract wealth.
How to Attract Wealth
Getting a raise and selling your valuables are not the only ways to increase your wealth. Did you know that a few feng shui tips could potentially make a dramatic increase in your money flow? Moreover, you don’t need to be a feng shui expert or spend a lot of money to utilize these ideas. A few decorative changes and, perhaps, a trip to a gift store will start you down the path of accumulating more wealth. Review these feng shui tips and choose which ones to implement at home.
1. The wealth corner is the far left corner from the entryway of each room, and the color to display in that area is purple. Green and red are also connected to wealth. Depictions of fire are good in this area as well. Consult a feng shui bagua for more information on this topic.
“Know your intentions toward money and its ability to become abundant in your life.” – Psychic Simone ext. 5346
2. Display a bowl of coins in every room. Any currency in any size bowl will do. This can be a bowl of change that you use or that is just for display.
3. Hang a red string with Chinese coins on your doorknobs.
4. Put a money frog sculpture (a frog with a coin in its mouth and perhaps sitting on coins too) at the entrance of your home. The bigger the frog and the more the coins, the better. The frog should be green or deep red.
5. Buy some art that depicts wealth and post it prominently. Make sure it provides a positive perspective of money and not the destruction of it.
6. Be generous. Donate money and share your wealth. This allows money to flow in and out of your life. Otherwise, your money stagnates.
7. Have your personal office in the money corner of your home. This will make your work more productive.
8. Keep your financial files orderly and updated. Respecting your finances gives your money better energy for making more money.
“Know that within your spiritual core, you deserve abundance. Stay away from people who say otherwise.” – Psychic William ext. 5131
9. Buy a maneki-neko (a white cat statue) with the left paw raised to represent good luck and money attraction.
10. Get jade plants for each room. Healthy, shiny plants with round edges symbolize wealth.
11. Ladies, keep your purses tidy so your money is comfortable in there and can be easily found.
12. Men, keep your wallets tidy. Your cash should be flat and facing the same direction.
13. Have a water fountain in the main area of your home. Flowing water symbolizes abundance.
14. Even if you have a nice jewelry box, choose a few fancy necklaces or bracelets to display in a dish to remind you of your wealth.
15. Use the good dishes and wear your nice dresses. If you want to have money to buy expensive things, consistently use those lavish things you already have.
16. Have you ever heard the advice, “Dress for the job you want, not the one you have”? Give the impression of having a high-paying job by how you look and act, and you will eventually land that lucrative position.
17. Review literature and media about money. Personally, I watch The Suze Orman Show every Saturday, and I subscribe to Money magazine and Kiplinger magazine to stay abreast of financial trends and advice.
18. Make a vision board in which you paste pictures of all the wealth you desire in your life. Post it somewhere that you will see it daily.
“Being honest with ourselves about our own relationship with money allows us to stand back and gain more clarity when it comes to money issues with our partner.” – Psychic Quinn ext. 5484
As you have read, feng shui is relatively cheap and easy to implement in any home.
Increasing your financial qi will attract wealth into your life and make you richer each day. In addition to trying some of these tips listed above, you should also consider calling a psychic to find out what may be preventing your wealth accumulation as well as what you can do to attract more money.
42 thoughts on “The Feng Shui of Money”
may i ask a suggestion about my terrible setuation now in my business and my finances, i dont know what to do to come back the energy in my business and my money, just help me please…
I cannot utilize all but I will definitely & have already implemented some because I want my family to have what they need & desire. Needs & happiness to be fulfilled & YES, money is necessary for much of this! Money has recieved a bad rap & yes, I have mostly looked at it negatively but now… I know it is not always necessarily the root of all evil it is the root of necessity in today’s modern world.
Thank you Simone, I always wanted to know this.
Excellent info Simone
I always keep odd coins including foreign coins in dishes around the home and pop in a Citrine crystal to boost financial luck.
It’s while walking INTO the room- the far left corner from the door is the money corner 🙂
I have small room since we move in this house…. so many financial mess come to my life! Is there any good arrangement to my room for me to recover those losses..????
Love to hear your help! Ty and God speed his Blessings to u and your family!
I need my finanaces resolved and be able to move closer to my kids that are 3,000 miles away. I need money in order to make this happen! I have my elephants with trunks up facing my front and back doors. I will use other tips you suggested also!!
Hello. YOu said flowing water is lucky. Can I know if gold fish in a fish bowl in the dinning room at north east of the house is ok in feng shui?
There’s no pump just a fish bowl in water.
I’m having difficulty on how to resolve my financial problems.
Thank you for the tips
hi!good day.about 3 years ago,im a passenger of a bus going back to manila,a lady beside me look my palm and say,”according to your palm line you dont have money”meaning im earning money and it only pass by through my hand and gone.no single money left for me and i really feel its true bcoz almost 2 yrs working here abroad,still i dont have saving,im trying so hard to keep my money/salary on my wallet as a saving but there is some point i need to spend it,…i really believe in feng shui..evry thing about properity if its accesories,figurine.display item,i bought it.as of now i started to buy genuine jade pendant from ebay bcoz its bring wealth,good health.i also read somebooks about to enhance a wealth flow.my problem is on my status today becouse,im working here in UAE and temporary only,so i cannot make any move to make my room prosperity attracted,im room mate doesnt believe in feng shui.so give some advice how can i attract money in my temporary house and unhealthy and bad set up of my room.and what can you say about my jade pendant,i have 15 item,and i choose green color.my name is ARNEL TALAY VIADO,27 YEARS OLD.BORN AUGUST 07 1985.LEO….THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH,,,
I would love to implement some of the above advice and ideas. I actually have some already in play. Very frustrating though, that I go from pay check to pay check and never anything “extra” to splurge on. Maybe you can advise me further. Thanks.
I’m having difficulty on how to resolve my financial problems. It seems like a never ending problem. I don’t know what to do.
Please I will like to get more insight on this topic. Since am going through some stuff at this point in my life. I will really do appreciate some help here.
Please give me a smaller time window for delivery. I have to go to work ASAP. Thanks
how to get stability in job
I like t know when can I win big cash in 2013
Infinite and Eternal Ever-Increasing Divine Blessings to you Melody Lee and ALL.
Infinite and Eternal Ever-Increasing Wealth, Abundance, Prosperity, Riches, Affluence, Success, Wellness, Freedom, Wisdom, Power, Ascension, Oneness and Gratitude/Appreciation with ALL The Best, to you and ALL, always.
wonderful wil try to implement what you mentioned
Thank you for the tips I wll be implemeting them in the near future
Read and follow
when you say the far left corner of the room. Is that facing the doorway from inside the room or facing the room from the doorway? In other words walking in or out of the room. The direction left depends on what direction you are facing. Please let me know. Thanks.
please l will like hear more about this fengshui
I WISH I COULD WIN SOME BIG MONEY, FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE DISABLED, AND HE HAS CANCER, AND WE NEED MONEY BADLY. I JUST PRAY TO GOD EVERYDAY AND NIGHT TO LET SOMETHING BIG COME OUR WAY AS OUR HOUSE IS FALLING DOWN. WE ARE ON A FIXED INCOME AND CAN’T AFFORD TO MOVE; BUT SURE WISH WE COULD FOR OUR HOUSE IS SO SMALL, AND FURNITURE IS WORN OUT. WE BOTH HAVE COPD AND ON BREATHING MACHINES, AND OXYGEN. PLEASE PRAY FOR US. MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU. A FRIEND ALWAYS JACKIE
where did i miss where the money area of my house is for my office, am i to do my accounting in the corner next to my front door?????
Thank you very much.
Hello, I am in a terrible place in my life right now, I need help , finance, if I have elephant with trunk up and green is this also displace good luck. I think that is what I need. Please answer,
article is enlighten and true. Thanks.
Thank you for the info, I will implament some immediately
May your life be in abundance
I love reading your article. This wil really help me alot how to live abundantly and no more worries financially. Thanks for sharing your ideas. More power!
Thanks for the feng shui knowledge I was never aware of such.
very interesting.im gonna try this. thanks for the tips.
Needing money good Luck and big abundance in mine and my family’s life now
Love your article. he only thing missing is placement on most idea. jade plant,jars with coins , etc. What should be placed behind front door so when opened, feung shui is working there to bring in abundance.
Love the article on Feng Shui, How To Attract Weath. However, many ideas do not have placement in the article. In other words,where to place the Jade plants in the home, where to place the cars of coins in the room, etc. What do you place behind the front door so that when you open said door what should you be facing.
I always had luck with money but since my move to the present apartment there has been lack of everything, i.e money, friends,relationships, etc.
The saddest part is that I don’t have the means to move and feel that I am in cement and cannot move forward.
I don’t see any ray of light and am unhappy most of the time. This is not the real me.
I don’t have a choice of which way to move.
I am anxiously awaiting your reply.
Are these Psychics any good. I was blown away by a psychic who I stumbled across in Sedona once. Then more recently was disappointed by another(just not insightful.)
This is the first time I have every seen this written. It is worth the time and money to take heed and listen. Thank you for posting. Be Blessed
Hi ! i am dreaming long time ago that im with somebody show me the place that has a depot in it and near the seaside, The guy told me in my dream that one of this day i can open that place and can help a lot of people, And the problem is i bought i land near the seashore and lots of coconut in it and we are planning to build a small warehouse were we can start making oil, I am hoping that my dream for the past 4 years will come true. thanks
California Psychics: I’ve been searching for a job. I live with my daughter and granddaughter and that relationship has been somewhat stressful. I didn’t want to move in with my daughter, but we were both homeless. I babysitted my granddaughter in my suv and then my daughter found a new job. So, we moved into a motel. I know that the struggle is behind us. I was shocked on Jan. 16 when she came home and had called the police on me. I had to remind her. That the police said that I moved in when she did. Give your mother back her keys. I’ve located a place to move to. but I need a job. I’m praying that my wilderness period is behind us. I look forward to going to look at the apartment I see on-line. My son gives me money, pays for my prescriptions and makes sure I can get to church. I have not been able to contact you guys because of money. I like what I read about the Feng Shui of Money. I thought I was suppose to get a free reading for my first time? Was I wrong? You guys have a great day. Ms. Janice Thompson
Will this house ever sell
So I can move on with my life and maybe see
if I will ever find love