It’s Over. Time to Let Go.
When you have already given so much patience, time and understanding to a lover, waiting for them to clear the obstacles that keep you from being together, there comes a point when you know in your mind it’s time to move on. But what if your heart isn’t willing to? It is a battle to stay connected, and a battle to cut that cord and move on. Days turn to months and months to years. What if they don’t ever change? You must take action based on what is happening now and not what you wish would happen.
Your future with another, more available mate is at risk! Think of the universe as if it’s an air traffic controller. When the universe views the space around your heart as occupied, it needs to be cleared in order for something else to come in for a landing. It’s time to clear the runway for a new arrival! Don’t let your heart stay shut down because you can’t cut the cord.
I’m going to share the tools I have taught and, hopefully, that will help you to get back on track to finding available love and a relationship. Remember, we can waste a lifetime waiting!
1. Are you willing to let them go? The answer must be “yes” for this to work.
2. Review the relationship. What was supposed to happen and when? How long have you been waiting? Write up a contract with yourself with all the reasons and facts that inspire change.
3. Set a deadline and what you expect to happen by that time. Write it into your contract, and on every calendar you own, plus tell your friends and loved ones that you have set that date as a deadline for the relationship to get healthy, or you will walk away.
4. Manage your thoughts! We can set ourselves up for failure if we do not manage the mind. Our inner child is the one who got us into this situation so watch out for those spontaneous actions that reopen doors you have closed and bring back thoughts that make you want to let them back into your heart when you’re working so very hard to get clear.
5. Switch mental gears and find a more positive thought. When you realize that you’re thinking about them again, you need to quickly switch gears, so have a quick pick list of five reasons you’re doing this and their positive results. When you think of them, or start to dwell on them, use the quick picks to change your thoughts in that moment!
Example: When you start to think of them, say this to yourself: “I am only doing this because I am lonely in this moment.” By stopping your thoughts about them, you create space in your life for a healthy relationship!
6. Know there is a future waiting for you. Start to take action to create more opportunities to meet and socialize. If you can change your thinking, you can change your life!
7 thoughts on “Psychic Yemaya: Cutting Cords to Move On”
YAMAYA , Its grate article , you gave me inspiration to write another poem in english ! I normally write in Greek .Is very true and people should read and follow you to find progress and peace of mind .I WOULD LIKE YOU TO READ MY POEM ONE DAY just tell me when and how !Love and respect Mario .” NAMASTE”
‘TIS TRUE: IN ORDER TO CUT UNPRODUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS YOU MUST SEVERE THE CORD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE…..COMMUNICATION IS ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THE OTHER PERSON IS AWARE OF THE CHANGES…..WHETHER THEY CAN CHANGE AND ADAPT OR NOT……….THE ONLY THING: MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE THIS IS THE WAY YOU WISH TO GO. MY EX-WIFE (OVER 30 YEARS NOW) WAS INSISTENT TO DIVORCE (EVEN THOUGH I SUGGESTED THERAPY, ETC.)
THE REASON (I FOUND OUT LATER) WAS I WAS A WORKAHOLIC AND SHE WAS YOUNG (28) AND WANTED TO HAVE FUN. WE AGREED WHEN WE STARTED THAT WE HAD FINANCIAL GOALS…..GUESS SHE DIDN’T UNDERSTAND OR THOUGHT IT WOULDN’T TAKE LONG!)
TO THIS DAY, SHE REGRETS WALKING AWAY….AND SO DO I….
Great advice, Yemaya. Cutting those ties can be so hard, but it’s so much better than staying and not getting what you need. If your partner isn’t capable of meeting your needs, find one who is!
Yamaya! I really LOVE this article, this advice is very practicle and realistic. At this point in my life this advice was much needed.I always like your writings. Your style is very simple and very practicle always. you have this quality to make most complicated matters simple and give the solution. God bless u always 🙂 plz keep writing these kinda articles.
you re so right YEMAYA,there is no other way out.
Boy! this is a great article to read. I see myself in this article. Thank you because I definitely had to cut the cord and now I do deserve the best and want to live life to fullest. I am finally open to welcome love into my heart and the right man into my life.
Very educational for me …. although I confess that I often tried to do as you said, and still occasionally go back to thinking Return.
I’ll follow your advice, and go straight ahead for my true love ..
Thank you…..I love your style of writing …… for me I found myself motivated to make this decision …..