Did you know that our minds, combined with our intuition, have the ability to warn us of impending danger, even though we may not consciously be aware that a danger exists?
Sure you’ve heard the expression that refers to the “hair standing up on the back of your neck,” and similar to this subconscious reaction and feeling, we can program specific cues and responses to alert ourselves of immanent danger. If you are interested in creating your own personal “psychic warning signal” continue reading this psychic workout to see how easy it is to program into your psyche.
Perhaps the most astonishing fact about this meditation is that unlike other meditations, which require ongoing practice and dedication, this exercise only needs to be completed once… and can be done in ten minutes! Now who wouldn’t want to take the time to devote ten minutes of their life to perform this exercise in exchange for a lifetime of protection during dangerous situations?
1. Begin as you would any simple mediation, by breathing in to the count of five through your nose, and out through your mouth for the count of five. Identify your diaphragm, located in the lower portion of your lungs in the center of your chest. Try to generate your breath from this location.
2. As you begin breathing out, allow your body to become increasingly more relaxed, breathing in relaxation, and breathe out the tension and anxieties of your day.
3. Connect with you spirit guides or guardian angel. As you await their grand entrance, allow your senses to heighten. Spirits will appear utilizing different methods for manifestation. Some will speak, gently touch, or some will appear physically. Pay attention to all of your senses, following whatever leads you are given to recognize their presence.
4. Ask your spirit guide, or higher power, to warn you of any dangers you may encounter in life by giving you a specific signal which warns of potential hazards. Your personal warning signal can be any indicator of your choosing. If you are more prone to recognize a visual image, you may want to request being shown a flashing red light, or bright white light in your mind’s eye. If you prefer to hear a warning signal, request to hear an air horn, or buzzer sound to forewarn of danger and to utilize caution.
5. After you have identified your psychic warning signal and have reached an understanding with your guide that this system will be utilized, you can conclude the exercise.
6. Thank your spirit guide and higher power for protecting you and aiding you in your meditation, and finish by opening your eyes. Take immediate note of any insights, messages and images you may have gained during this exercise while the information is still fresh enough for you to capture.
The result of this simple exercise is a personal psychic warning system that will last a lifetime and will continue to strengthen the more it is recognized. Each time you experience your psychic warning signal go off, you are further training your subconscious mind to utilize this amazing system. You too can “walk through the valley of the shadow of death, and fear no evil” because, with this system, your divine guides will be by your side, keeping you safe.