Akashic Records Provide a Window Inward
What if there were a way to access all the thoughts, experiences, hopes, dreams, and events that have molded your soul into who it is and who it will be? Would you be tempted to take a peek?
If your answer is yes, then consider
delving into the Akashic Records to see what they and your Guides can tell you.
What Are the Akashic Records?
The Akashic Records, also called the
Book of Life and God’s Book of Remembrance, are kept by your Akashic Records Masters and Guides. They
can be called upon for clarity and guidance, ensuring that you are evolving and
growing in the best way possible.
Akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning “ether” or “primordial substance from which all things are made.” Famed psychic and “sleeping prophet” Edgar Cayce was the first to mention the records. Others such as Kevin J. Todeschi, author and former CEO of the Edgar Cayce A.R.E., have expanded on what they are and how best to access them.
If you’re looking for a comparison to today’s world, the Akashic Records “can be equated to the universe’s super-computer system – or perhaps what today would be called cloud computing,” according to the Edgar Cayce A.R.E. “They are the central storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth… [Containing] our every thought, deed, word, feeling, and intent… [t]hey have a tremendous influence on our everyday lives, our relationships, our feelings, our belief systems, and the potential realities we draw toward us.”
But Cayce indicated that these records
are more than just a storehouse for the past.
“Yes, we have the body here, and the
record as has been made and as may be made with the will as exercised, and the
condition irrespective of the will’s influence or effect as has been created,”
he said in a reading. “We have conditions that might have been, that are, and
that may be. Do not get the three mixed up or crossed purposes of either.”
Your Akashic Records: What To Know
Before you begin the process of trying to access your Akashic Records, there are a few important things to remember:
- Keep an open
mind, as your experience will be unique to you and unlike anyone else’s.
- If you’re a
beginner, accessing your records may not happen on the first attempt. In fact,
you may spend weeks or even years before achieving success, so don’t get
- Have pen and
paper or a voice recorder close at hand to write down what you learn.
- Clearly define
your intentions. Have a clear intent in your mind even before going in.
- Decide on what
you really want to know. If you have specific questions to ask, write them down
and plan your questions in advance.
How To Access Your Akashic Records
Once you’re ready, follow these steps to access your Akashic Records:
- Go into a meditative state. Close your eyes, relax, and take a moment to settle and take a few deep cleansing breaths. Your mind must be completely calm, focused, and clear of negative thoughts. Stay in an open and receptive state, not allowing preconceived thoughts to cloud you.
- When you’re in a complete meditative state, ask your Spirit Guides for help and guidance. Once you are connected with a spiritual being, whether you know them or not, ask for their name and clearly state your desire to see your Akashic Records.
- Ask your Spirit Guides to assist you with access to your records regarding the questions you have written down earlier. This is where intent comes into play: your Guides may not show you your records if you aren’t clear enough with your intention.
- Ask questions that will help you in your current life. Ask if there are karmic links, debt, or lessons that are affecting your current life so that you can work on them.
- Take time to record your own unique experience. It’s okay if you didn’t get access. Write down any feelings, visions, or words that you may have heard. You may have learned more than you think.
- When you feel you are ready, thank your Spirit Guides for their help and find your grounding point by taking a few deep breaths. Then — again, when you are ready — open your eyes.
- Repeat the above as often as you feel necessary.
Give yourself time to process what you have learned. Some of it may be easy to accept; other things may be hard to swallow. Try to remember that we are not made up of only sunshine and light, but also shades of grey. Everything together has made us who we are.
Wondering who you were in a past life? The clues are there but they can be really subtle. That’s where a past life psychic comes in. They can tell you where your soul has been, and a past life reading can help you resolve the inexplicable fears, desires, and emotional hang-ups you still need to overcome. Read about our psychics from real testimonials and browse through our Destiny & Life Path Blog. Find a past life psychic or learn more about past life readings today.
About California Psychics:
California Psychics is the most trusted source of psychic readings. We have delivered over 11 million discreet and confidential psychic readings by phone since 1995. More than a prediction, we are your guide for life’s journey. Learn more about how psychic readings work and explore the California Psychics blog. With over 500 psychics online to choose from with real customer reviews, you’re sure to find the best psychics for you. Call one of our trusted and accurate psychics today! Confidential and secure, real psychics, accurate predictions, 100% guaranteed.