Don’t Let Your Past Control Your Future!
Do you know what’s keeping you from obtaining spiritual growth and higher enlightenment? It’s the control you give to the pain of your past. You let your pain control your future, and you’re not the only person who does it. So many of us give our past pain too much power. However, if you can learn to release the pain of your past and really leave it behind you, you can fully enjoy the joyous experiences and blessings made available to you at every turn by the universe. Let the past go and set yourself free!
Having trouble releasing old pain? A reading with a life path psychic, like Psychic Jacqueline, can get you started!
Take a quick look at your life. Are you longing for a healthier relationship, a new job, better friends or more money? Are you wondering why you don’t have it yet? Your past pain is the obstacle that’s keeping you from having that happy, fulfilling life you desire. Too often during my reading, I see people put so much energy into what they don’t want. They don’t realize they can take that same energy and put it toward what they do want instead. Yes, your thoughts and actions create the life and future you live. That’s why it’s a good idea to let the past go.
The Blocks That Come Between Who You Are and What You Want to Become
Begin by going through the mental and spiritual compartments in your brain that make up who you are. Toss out the contents that no longer serve you. These things include whatever you’ve been holding on to that does not serve your higher self. You can also toss out what does not contribute to your integrity, and whatever other blocks that have come between you and who you long to become. Not sure what qualifies as a block? Here are a few examples to get you started and help you let the past go too.
Let go of:
- negative obsession over an ex-lover, friend or family member who has hurt you.
- resentment towards others who have had ulterior motives towards you.
- people who have been mean to you.
- people who refuse to address “the elephant in the room.”
- past disappointments and things that never were.
The list could certainly go on and on and I’m sure you have a few more things to add to it. Feel free to do so!
Once you acknowledge that you need to let the past go, it’s time to figure how to do it. Remember, your goal is to let go of whatever does not contribute to a happy, healthier, and more enlightened life also. That’s your motivation! Here’s how to make it happen:
1. Control Your Thoughts: I know this can be a challenge, but it’s easier to do than you think. Every time a negative thought pops into your mind, immediately turn it around so that it becomes something positive. Turn it into gratitude, a lesson learned or a blessing too. You can just say to yourself that you’re glad the experience is over or that person is no longer part of your life either.
2. Create Chants, Mantras or Affirmations: I have seen great success in my callers who chant, use mantras and create positive affirmations to help them let the past go. All you need to do is create a positive sentence or phrase that relates to what you want to let go and repeat it throughout your day too. You can even use it as a way to counteract the negative thought that comes into your head.
3. Reviewing Your Past: Before you let the past go once and for all, it’s certainly a good idea to review it. This time, look at it with a discerning eye. Take off your rose-colored glasses too. Pick out the lessons learned and pick out what you can be grateful for. Peel the layers away and take a look at its truths.
4. Make a List of Goals: Now that you can let go of the past, it’s time to focus on your future. What do you want to create for yourself now that the roadblocks created by your past are gone? You have the freedom to build a new life, so take the steps to fill it with healthy and happy new ways of thinking and living.
Want to build a better future? A life path reading with one of our talented life path psychics can tell you where you’re headed. And if you don’t like where you’re headed, your life path psychic can steer you down a better path.
Find a life path psychic or learn more about a life path reading.
About California Psychics
California Psychics is the most trusted source of psychic readings. We have delivered over 6 million discreet and confidential psychic readings by phone since 1995. More than a prediction, we are your guide for life’s journey. Serenity, happiness, and success are just a phone call away. With over 400 psychics online to choose from, you’re sure to find the best psychics for you. Call one of our trusted and accurate psychics today! Confidential and secure, real psychics, accurate predictions, 100% guaranteed.
9 thoughts on “Have Faith in Your Future: Let the Past Go”
I’d Nancy Matz one of your psychics?
I don,t understand why men cannot be honest,if they do not want you in their life why don,t they just tell you instead of playing games with your feelings?
is sometimes harder to tease out the lessons learned from the past than to keep obsessing over it it’s like unravelling wire wool
cannot stop obessing over my husband with his girlfriend 24/7 it is awful in the middle of the night crying even though I threw him out cannot get unstuck trying to move and think of the future all I see is his face and does not give one damn about me he is happy with this women
i am so angry why do men always come out smelling like a rose no justice
Once was going through the same twisted tale that u tell. It wasn’t easy and it actually took me on the worst rollercoaster ride that I promise myself that I would never ever allow myself to get on again. It was 3 yrs later that I started not blaming myself for his cheating for his disrespect for his lies for his faults.. The only reason why he was happy and I was depressed was because he had a headstart on finding and hooking up with somebody… My ass sat at home in a empty place with an empty heart and a empty somebody. I slowly took everything I thought I loved about him and deleted it out my mind and anything he hurt me with and I do me anything I used that against my self. Now when I do see him and his new boothang I feel nothing but sorry for her cause that’s her heartache and that’s her sorry no good ass dude..don’t get me wrong I ain’t ready to search for a new like love but it feels good loving me for a change.. Try it..I bet ur going to forget how good it feels..
Excellent article Jacqueline on letting go, cleansing out past debris, offering gratitude and setting new goals; thank you.
Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Blessings, Faith ext. 9608
Yes. This is so true. I strongly agree. we have let go of our pass in order for your relationship too last. At times it can be painful,but its best to be thankful for your blessings in the future.
Great article, Jacqueline, I really liked it. Full of wisdom. Thank you.
My new relationshio seems to good to be real!