We have all had our bouts with unhappiness and being in a rut but when it happens every month due to PMS it is always a struggle. We analyze many ways to climb out of that dark place and find your happy self.
You’re Bound to Find Your Good Mood Again
PMS is a part of life; being a bitch is not. If you’re tired of people thinking you are constantly PMSing, then it is time to find your good mood. You have obviously lost your positive attitude, because too many snide, sarcastic remarks are coming out of your mouth. This may be happening because you’re not treating yourself well enough. If you would like more personalized advice on your situation call one of our psychics today!
Here are my 40 unusual ways to find your good mood again:
1. Find what is bothering you, write it on a piece of paper, then rip it up.
2. Bake pineapple upside down cupcakes for a friend, coworker, or neighbor.
3. Try Bikrim Yoga and then wash those work out clothes immediately!
“This may sound crazy but laughter is one of the greatest healers of all.” – Psychic Chloe ext. 9421
4. Go for daily walks and take a slightly new path each time.
5. Wear a jean miniskirt around the house.
6. Stare at your old awards, and attempt to literally pat yourself on the back.
7. Plan a tattoo even if you don’t ever get it.
8. Search Monster.com for new job opportunities even if you don’t apply.
9. Take up a new hobby like bowling, crocheting, swimming or coin collecting.
10. Have a drink and cut loose at least once a month! Put it on your calendar.
11. Make a “Bucket List,” and commit to chipping away at it when you feel down.
12. Pick a new television show to get addicted to on a boring day of the week.
13. Get an oil change, and then take your car for a wash and wax.
14. Give yourself a manicure/pedicure with a wild color like green.
15. Try kamboucha if you haven’t already. Ginger is the best flavor!
16. Visit a new grocery store in your neighborhood.
17. Buy a piggy bank, and fill it with change you find in random places.
18. Get bangs or curls or highlights—but not all three!
19. Create a wishlist on Amazon.com to keep track of all the things you want.
“The simple act of smiling raises your happiness level.” – Psychic Rivers ext. 5273
20. Try going vegan for a day, just to know what it’s like.
21. Go through your Facebook friends list, and delete anybody you don’t like.
22. Start taking a daily multivitamin.
23. Get addicted to reading a popular fiction series like The Hunger Games.
24. Pull out your favorite album from high school, crank it up and dance.
25. Make a list of questions you have about your life, and then call a psychic.
26. Buy new silk pillowcases. They prevent wrinkles and skin & hair dryness.
27. Start a journal and put that anger straight to paper.
28. Visit a humane society, and spend some time petting kitties and puppies.
29. Buy 1,000 shares of a Penny Stock for $10.
30. Turn off your cell phone for a week.
31. Make a bacon-wrapped meat loaf.
32. Buy new stationary and a fancy stamp with your initials.
33. Drink cucumber juice to cleanse your body and hydrate your skin.
34. Develop one-year, five-year, and 10-year goals and post them on your fridge.
35. Move your furniture around for a nice, free decorating change.
36. Go rock climbing or scuba diving.
37. Update the feng shui in every room of your home.
38. Grab a trash bag and fill it with things to donate.
39. Hold border babies at the hospital on the weekend.
40. Read The Millionaire Next Door and figure out your personal financial plan.
Whenever you feel yourself getting moody, put that negative energy toward trying someone new, fun and fulfilling. Treating yourself better will naturally lead you to treat others better. These are 40 random, unusual ideas that will put you on the path toward better moods all-day, all-week, and all-year long.
Exclusive offer: New customers can speak to a psychic for ONLY $1 per minute. Select your psychic advisor here.
Need help finding your good mood?
Talk to a psychic and find out where it’s gone. Call 1.800.573.4830
or choose your psychic now.