There is no better journey than living your best life. It is something we can all accomplish with a little patience, time, effort, and self-support. There is no such thing as ultimate perfection, but it possible to gain what is perfect for you to find happiness and contentment. Your life belongs solely to you in regards to loving yourself. Love for oneself gets stronger with practice and attentive action. Self-worth is the key which allows us to do, live, and believe all that we can perceive. Your mind, body, and soul can be fully enjoyed if you are willing to be bold. Here are thirty ways to allow the benefits to unfold and gain self-control.
1. Think and believe there is nothing you desire which can’t be achieved.
2. Never forget to love yourself first and appreciate your worth.
3. Accept your beauty, faults, flaws and all as part of your goodness.
4. Every now and again focus solely on your needs and happiness.
5. Remove all things, people, and places that don’t support your best interests.
6. Experience things independently and openly as your own best friend.
7. Gift yourself as much as you are willing to gift anyone else.
8. Don’t ignore your intuition, intellect, pride, emotions, desires, or wisdom.
9. Set aside time for learning and experiencing new things.
10. Surround yourself in physical, material and emotional comfort.
11. Stand up for yourself even when you don’t have the agreement of anyone else.
12. Value your own opinion about what is good for you.
13. Do not allow family or friendships to define your will, purpose, or happiness.
14. Be kind to yourself when you make a mistake while allowing yourself to give and take.
15. Discover the spiritual connection that makes sense and works for you.
16. Place high value on your personal truths and practices.
17. Accept relationships which compliment your life and ignore the ones that don’t.
18. Decide for yourself whom you want to be or become.
19. Show attentive care to meet your physical, mental, and emotional needs.
20. Live just as you are pleased and let your mind be eased.
21. Always have a contingency plan when things don’t work out or a means to adjust.
22. Never be afraid to walk away from harmful people, places, or things.
23. Don’t trouble yourself to justify the things you want, believe, or need.
24. Give and allow yourself all the things you want from someone else.
25. Don’t relinquish your personal power and authority over your own life.
26. Remember that life itself is a gift and nourish it.
27. Reach for joy and happiness until it becomes your reality.
28. Give yourself constant emotional, physical, mental relief from all forms of grief.
29. Chase ill-feelings away before allowing them to get in your way.
30. Protect and believe in yourself even if it means abandoning something or someone else.
It is hard to get living wrong as long as you are able, mindful, and willing to be strong. Your spirit is boundless and unlimited. Don’t waste or give your time focusing on regret as something better usually comes next. Your mind, body, and soul deserve gratitude and understanding. Once you fully and completely love yourself, it becomes easily seen, respected and admired by someone else.