All Signs Point to Love
For women, this is a list of signs that he is, in fact, into you. For men, this is a list of ideas for you to try on the woman who you are into! Keep in mind that men prefer to show their love through action while women need to hear it. So, the best thing to do is give your woman verbal reassurance frequently AND continue to do things that make her feel special.
1. He “checks in” because he wants to, not because he has to.
2. He brings you to family events and introduces you as his girlfriend.
3. He makes delicious meals for you.
4. He talks about your future together.
5. He does not stop until YOU reach orgasm too.
6. He comments on your posts and pictures on Facebook frequently.
7. He likes everything you wear and any way you do your hair.
8. He gives you original nicknames you have never heard before.
9. He spoons you even though his arm falls asleep.
10. He writes you little love notes and leaves them in your purse or lunch bag.
Not the best writer? Psychic Summer ext. 9898 knows what words will melt her heart!
11. He watches your favorite show with you even if it is the 3-hour season finale.
12. He will read a book or listen to a CD that you recommend to him.
13. He gives you massages when you are stressed or sore.
14. He takes you out on dates to places he knows you will like.
15. He lets you pick the movie you will go see, even if it is a “chick flick.”
16. He invites you to special events with his friends.
17. He enjoys holding your hand in public, as well as other forms of PDA.
18. He does not keep in touch with his exes, especially ones that flirt with him!
19. He keeps up his appearance for you.
20. He is open and honest with you about his financial situation.
“Being honest with ourselves about our own relationship with money allows us to stand back and gain more clarity when it comes to money issues with our partner.” – Psychic Quinn ext. 5484
21. He says, “I love you” and means it every time.
22. He looks you in the eyes during your lovemaking.
23. He is the first one to bring up exclusivity and monogamy.
24. He compliments you frequently.
25. He gives you plenty of kisses and hugs, especially after any time apart.
26. He likes whatever you cook for him (or at least eats it and appreciates it).
27. He does romantic things for you on Valentine’s Day and anniversaries.
28. He enjoys fixing things around the home.
29. He is so attracted to you that he gets an erection before you even touch him.
30. He worships your body.
31. He responds to your texts, emails and calls right away.
32. He asks for your opinion on things that matter.
33. He shares his secrets with you.
34. He tells you about his past traumas.
35. He makes time for you no matter how busy his schedule.
36. He drives to your place often instead of you traveling to him.
37. He tries hard to impress your parents.
38. He will do favors for you.
39. He trusts you to do favors for him.
40. He makes it clear to everyone that you are his woman.
41. He courts you.
42. He asks about your day.
43. He wants to know your goals and dreams.
44. He is willing to talk out your relationship issues or go to couple’s therapy.
45. He picks just the right gifts for you.
46. He likes to buy you jewelry, shoes, purses and other girly things.
47. He takes you on vacations.
48. He cleans up before you come over.
49. He gives you bites of food off his plate.
Food can be very sensual! Psychic Pauline ext. 5777 knows which foods will please your partner’s palate!
50. HE TELLS YOU HE IS INTO YOU!!!
The items on this list may seem pretty obvious. But when a guy is into a girl, it should also be obvious. One should not have to wonder whether or not someone is into them. If after several months of dating you are not in a committed, monogamous relationship and/or you do not feel that he is that into you, it is time to pull the plug on that union and pursue someone who makes you feel like a princess!