Get Out of the Bad Relationship Cycle!
As a Spiritual Counselor I’ve heard many accounts of unrequited love—relationships that have gone hopelessly wrong. Some of my callers have been terribly deceived, abused or used, while others have experienced abandonment without explanation, leaving them puzzled. They wonder what they did wrong. They’ll ask why the can’t find the right person. They’re afraid that they’ll become jaded and think that love isn’t worth the pain it causes. They feel like happiness is not possible through LOVE. But it is!
Call Psychic Tajah ext. 5732 for a detailed relationship reading today!
You’re Caught Up in a Cycle
If you’ve experienced disappointment in your previous relationships you can get caught up in a cycle. Like a scratched record in which the needle gets stuck in a grove or a glitch in a CD, all you’ve heard are sour notes!
We repeat what we don’t quite understand until we seek a solution. If we’ve watched our mother or father in failed relationships we often duplicate their suffering, because there was never a solution or answer to end the cycle. But humans are natural problem solvers. We seek success, or rather to pass life’s tests so we can move on.
Many of us have what I like to call PTRD—Post Traumatic Relationship Disorder. Without knowing it, we become magnets attracting unhealthy relationships. We hope the next relationship miraculously becomes the “happily ever after,” but it usually does not. f you think about it, you’ve probably watched the swirling dark clouds on the horizon of your relationships long before the trouble begins. Choosing to deny or ignore them continues the cycle of PTRD.
If you’re suffering from PTRD, there are several things you can do to overcome it:
1. Get a psychic reading. Let the psychic teach you how to listen to your inner voice.
2. Talk to your partner about what is troubling you. If they’re healthy, they’ll listen to you and try to understand your feelings.
3. Take a break from dating all together. Use the time to reconnect with yourself. Set a date for when you plan to return to love’s playing field.
4. Never allow yourself to believe that loves means you will always suffer. Just because your last lover was an absolute jackass, it doesn’t mean every one will be too. Don’t fall victim to “so as you think, so as you live.”
5. Don’t think about your ex-partner having a good time with someone else. They’re probably not. If you’re thinking about them, you aren’t focusing on yourself. There’s no room for the green-eyed monster!
6. Lastly, forgive those ex-loves who have wronged you, but don’t forget what they did or how it made you feel. You can’t walk forward by looking back. If you stay the same, you will miss out on all the beauty of life unfolding before you.
You Will Heal
The pain of lost love will heal. It will heal faster if you can Let It Go! And remember not to beat up on yourself. You’re not stupid. You didn’t “let this happen.” It’s not your fault. It’s theirs. You have shown them the greatest expression of selflessness. They were given an opportunity to experience unconditional love and they abused that precious gift. They will one day realize their missteps, be it in this lifetime or future ones.