On Valentine’s Day and Every Other Day of the Year
Valentine’s Day doesn’t just have to be about couples (despite what card companies, florists, chocolatiers and jewelry stores tell us). If you’ve got love in your heart and want to share it with someone, it doesn’t mean that someone has to be a lover! Here are a few tips for those love-filled singles out there looking for alternative ways to participate in this holiday of love.
“Valentine’s Day is a special day to remember and celebrate the people we love, and always remember to include yourself!” – Psychic Deejay ext. 5435
1. Treat yourself to a spa day. Get the full-body treatment at that four-star spa all your girlfriends have been raving about. You can even invite them along.
2. Plan a girls’/guys’ night for all your single friends. Get a posse together and hit the dance floor.
3. Send Valentine’s Day cards to soldiers abroad, retirement home residents or children waiting to be adopted.
4. Host a Valentine’s Day party for your child’s classroom. Bring treats for all the kids and make sure everyone gets a card.
5. Adopt a pet from a shelter or rescue group. There’s nothing like the unconditional love you get from a furry friend.
6. Volunteer at a food bank or rescue mission for the day. Bag groceries or serve meals to the less fortunate.
7. Make Valentine’s Day a family holiday. Host a potluck for your relatives and tell each of them what you love most about them.
8. Donate blood. Not only is this a loving gift, but it’s also a life-saving one.
9. Make a list of all the things you love about yourself. Refer back to it when you are feeling self-critical.
10. Reflect on what you love about being single. You have the freedom to make your own decisions and are accountable to no one!
Our psychics are here to help you make the most of your single life. It’s your rules, your way and your time!
“Honor yourself and loved ones on Valentine’s Day. Continue the love the other 364 days.” – Psychic Robin ext. 5492