Want to keep her moaning all night long? Here are a few fail-safe ways to rock her boat. Over and over and over again.
• Make the path the destination. In other words, get past goal-orientation and move into the now. There’s nowhere to get to—no outcome to achieve. Just a long and languorous now, spent learning her body by Braille.
• Slow and fast both have their proper applications. Not everything needs to be big and fast to be exciting. Sometimes slow, quiet, sustained, subtle movements make mountains crumble. It may take a long, long time. But that’s the point here, right?
• Make-out fest. Remember when you were a kid, and you and your girlfriend would make out for hours? Maybe it was because you couldn’t just cut to the chase. But you know she liked it. And you probably did too! Bring back the make out session. Keep your clothes on. Tell her to keep hers on too. See if you can get to third base.
• Tell her what you’re doing. What you’re going to do. What you just did. Whisper and growl. Moan. Play with your voice while you play with her, and you’ll be making sweet music.
• The peak doesn’t have to be the end of the journey. Have you ever made her come more than once in a session? You may have to start up again slow, but that’s a good way to start anyhow.
• Nice guys finish last is a good, instructive statement here. Unless you’re ready and willing to stand at attention more than once in a night, keep your cool until she’s nice and hot.
• Don’t forget to cuddle. Before, during, and after. It’s not all about fast and hot, either. Sometimes warm and sweet is exactly the place to be.
Investing some extra time into making her come will keep her coming back for more, and that’s a big win for everyone involved.
Lasara Firefox Allen is an author, educator, activist, and coach. Lasara’s first book, the bestselling Sexy Witch (Llewellyn Worldwide), was published in 2005 under the name LaSara FireFox.